• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EUCON - 11/14-11/15, 2015 Eugene, Oregon

8 posts in this topic

A couple more shout outs for EuCon this coming Saturday and Sunday which is being organized by a Boardie.

http://www.dailyemerald.com/2015/11/12/eugene-weird-meets-comic-con-cosplay-this-weekend/

http://eugeneweekly.com/20151112/lead-story/pop-cultured

I'll be by on Sunday morning.

Bruce,

Thanks for posting this. If anyone has been wondering where I've been, I've been working nonstop on this show for months on end. I'm pleased to announce the show was a smashing success! I want to thank a few people here:

TuppenyConan for his sage advice.

Stumptown for pimping my show to his customers.

dwip99 for coming down and showing his support.

My good friend and compatriot Steve Gentner for driving down for the show.

Thanks again!! (worship)

:golfclap:

It was a great show Royce. I found more books to buy here then the last 3 shows I have been too. Also the imagination station was a nice touch. Having people there teaching art and going over some of the many art mediums with kids and other interested fans was really neat to see.

This show is just going to get bigger and bigger..

And Dennis (The Shadow knows) thanks for the great selection of books. I now have to much to read, and that's a good problem.

Danny

Awesome hanging out with the crew this past weekend.Found out Danny was indeed alive.Bruce(Stumptown) made a appearance.Be sure and check out his new store as he is one of the best people you will ever meet.Steve Gentner drove down from portland to attend also.Already stoked for new year.Thank you Royce Chere Doug and the legion of volenters whom made this show a huge success.

Sorry if I missed anyone

Dennis

PS my 7000th post :blahblah: