• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Currin Comics

27 posts in this topic

hi.gif HBD CC! (do we get a picture of your wife in her birthday suit? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

also, lets go 'Pack. Im a UNC fan, but would love to see another ACC clinch a postseason birth. Plus it would really get a friend of mines goat if they win, he wants Sendeck fired, and I think he is doing just fine, thank you very much.

hi.gif HBD CC! (do we get a picture of your wife in her birthday suit? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

also, lets go 'Pack. Im a UNC fan, but would love to see another ACC clinch a postseason birth. Plus it would really get a friend of mines goat if they win, he wants Sendeck fired, and I think he is doing just fine, thank you very much.

Happy Birthday. thumbsup2.gif

Happy BIrthday Currin! You are a good sport, and withstood quite a bit of the ol' CGC Board brand of kiddin'. Good Man!

Best, Red

Thanks Red, but to do what I do for a living thick skin is a must, and at the end of the day I get to come home to the source of said "ribbing", so it's all good-Thanks again fellas. thumbsup2.gif