• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ECs - Help Me Read More

4 posts in this topic

Looking for EC's. Weird Science, Weird Fantasy, Vault of Horror, Tales from the Crypt... My family and I love em. Looking for Fine or better AND unslabbed because we read the dang things.

Help me to ruin my children's minds by allowing us to buy your ECs. According to the Congress investigations of the mid-1950s, these books will corrupt my beautiful children and turn them into juvenile delinquents. Hmmmm... Did anyone hear of free speech back then? These books seem pretty tame compared to some of the video games I've seen lately.

PM me with any and all ECs for sale...we're buying and giving them a good home!!!

Faster, Kato

David Skelton

For good cheap mind-rot, don't forget that most of the EC titles have been reprinted in inexpensive editions over the years. They many not be as "shiny" in your collection, but the stories remain the same.