• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need advice on purchase...

9 posts in this topic

I have the opportunity to buy a Tomb of Dracula 1 9.6 and 10 9.2. Since Ebay doesn't go back farther than a couple of weeks, I'm wondering if anyone has some market reports on the values of these books. I'm assuming the TOD 10 9.2 is worth about $150.00 but I don't know about the #1.

Any advice is appreciated.

I'm aware of (2) Tomb #1 CGC 9.6 sales that took place privately in the last 10 months or so. A 9.6 White went close to 1K. and I believe an OWW went $850. I haven't seen any sell on ebay in a good long while. I bet Josh at Comiclink has sold one or two privately as well and may be able to offer you an accurate market value.

#10 seems to have continued upside if they keep making Blade movies (and they do well.) I might go $130-$150, a little more if it's a White pager. I think a 9.4 ended close to $400-$450 recently??

Making a group offer often affords a buyer a bit of leverage to get a break. Maybe offer $850 for the pair and cave at $900 if you can afford them, especially if the issues mean something to you as a fan. I don't think many 9.6 TOD's will become available anytime soon. Check the census on 9.6's.

Good luck

Bru