• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

loganparker Feedback Thread
2 2

39 posts in this topic

Jimmy bought a very nice SA book from me.  He's a great communicator, paid immediately and is extremely patient!  USPS had made a mistake and the first (and only) status update was "Delivered, to agent" which was obviously a mistake and something you don't want to see when you've spent the money Jimmy spent.  He was patient and understanding throughout the delivery cycle and I sincerely appreciate it.  Don't hesitate to sell to Jimmy!

I just sold Loganparker some copper/modern DC's.  The sale was smooth as butter silk.  I would happily do business with him again.

Very happy to add to Jimmy's Kudos, purchased a ToS 50 slab from me at the last VCC, a pleasure to work with, prompt payment and friendly communication, many thanks again Jimmy, I'm very grateful. Until next time! :smile:

Cheers,

R

Jimmy just picked up a book from my recent sales thread, and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother. Great communication, friendly as can be, and instant payment.  Highly recommended, and I definitely look forward to future transactions with him. (thumbsu