• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Collector's end of the Year sales thread

55 posts in this topic

Well this year was a great year for me for my collection. So I have decided to reach into the Vault and pull out some SS and Non SS books that I wouldn't normally sale. I am putting in some never before for sale items as well as some reduced price items.

All items are photographed please send a PM with your email address and which item you wish to see a picture of if you are interested in an item.

I am gonna try to figure out photo bucket and post the pictures on here directly but until then please send pms.

I will be putting these up one at a time flip flopping 1 and 1 with expensive books and cheap books

Paypal and checks or cash in person are all acceptable forms of payment

Returns only on damaged items. Buyer assumes the return shipping cost

:takeit: trumps all

Next up is for the true Signature Series AFICIONADO

Sandman Mystery Theatre # 16 CGC SS 9.4

Signed by Matt Wagner, Steve Seagle and Cover Photographer Gavin Wilson

For those who do not know Steve seagle very rarely (like maybe 2 times in the past 5 or 10 years) does conventions and Gavin Wilson is a high end photographer who works for playboy, elle magazine, Vanity Fair and does runway shoots aswell as gallery Showings for his artist photo series

You will not find contact info for him on the internet nor will you ever see him at a convention or gallery showing. I was able to get five books signed by him because a friend of a friend helped me set this up while at the NYCC in 09. Never for sale before pulled from my personal not for sale stock

Oh and buy it for the book and sigs not the grade

120.00 shipped

159399.jpg.c6e9e0d34b6b395a22e26987522b1c70.jpg

Batman 493 CGC Signature Series 9.2 Signed by Doug Moench, Adrienne Roy, and Kelley Jones

This is another one of those Aficionado books. Those in the know understand that Doug Moench has no desire to do anymore signings and only did 2 in the last 15 years (one private and one at SDCC when he was a special guest) Adrienne Roy attend 1 convention after SS was in affect and passed away of cancer in 2010 she was a major contributor to batman coloring over 100 issues of the series aswell as detective comics. There are less than 10 SS books signed by her.

85.00 shipped SOLD

Amazing Spider-man # 158 CGC Signature Series 9.4 Signed by Len Wein and Mike Esposito 270.00 shipped

This is the first time this book has ever been offered for sale. Mike Esposito only signed twice for SS. Once at lunch with me (5 items) and once with Desert Wind (around 60 items) and he passed away in 2010. The signature is visable but not well placed

159421.jpg.7e897410258fbb921ac29a448de3b9d8.jpg

159422.jpg.9138fe3bdb7732145fa99d389b986667.jpg

159423.jpg.8e793e9d2f1c76e44bdbd9d29894747c.jpg