• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Picture tour of Geppi's Comic Museum in Baltimore, MD

125 posts in this topic

Last weekend I was able to visit Geppi's Comic Museum in Baltimore. I have wanted to go for many years and I finally had the opportunity last weekend with my wife and two kids aged five and two.

To those that are unfamiliar, the museum houses part of his personal collection and is a tribute to popular culture and comic books throughout the past 100+ years. It is located next to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and is a must see for any fan.

The museum itself is divided into several sections focusing on comics, war times, Baltimore, and many other historical sections including periodic focuses on different contributors. Currently Will Eisner and Frank Cho are showcased.

What follows is a picture tour of my time there. The pictures do not capture the complete awesomeness of what is there but it gives you a taste of this incredible collection. There is one particular display case that holds some of the most coveted books of all time. Yes, that means Action 1 and Tec 27!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and I truly hope you can visit sometime as well!

All pictures click through to enlargements if you want to see more detail. Enjoy!