• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TORONTO COMICON March 18-20, 2016 presented by Fan Expo Canada

121 posts in this topic

Toronto ComiCON Exclusives!

Get them signed at the show this weekend:

SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #3 Rob Liefeld Variant Cover

Marvel Comics

$15

ASSASSIN’S CREED #1

Cover by Jamie Tyndall

Titan

$25.00 Sketch / $15.00 Colour

Plus many show exclusives from 2015 Fan Expo events still available - while supplies last.

Tony Perna does some real nice art, To bad he has never got a shot at a book, Lots of sketch cards though.

This is 100% True and unfortunate he never had a chance yet to do a Marvel or DC Comic. I highly recommend people check out his table. His sketches are awesome.

Kevin, where on the website can the Exhibitor list be found?

I always gave trouble finding it.

http://comicontoronto.com/2016/TCC16-Exhibitors.pdf

Where is the link on the website?

Any first day reports??

I'll be there Sunday!

Same!

Alright then...Hey Captain when you gunna sell me that Bullock cover??

The JG Jones is even nicer. Weirdly enough I don't own either variant issue. I like Bullocks work so much that I commissioned a batman piece that he has turned into a print and he also does a mean Batman Beyond. It doesn't hurt that he has worked on the cartoons for all these characters. I'm flying in early for the show. Picked up some nice items to get signed by Zeck, Shooter, Beatty and Liefeld while in Miami at Tate's.

Any first day reports??

I'll be there Sunday!

Same!

Alright then...Hey Captain when you gunna sell me that Bullock cover??

The JG Jones is even nicer. Weirdly enough I don't own either variant issue. I like Bullocks work so much that I commissioned a batman piece that he has turned into a print and he also does a mean Batman Beyond. It doesn't hurt that he has worked on the cartoons for all these characters. I'm flying in early for the show. Picked up some nice items to get signed by Zeck, Shooter, Beatty and Liefeld while in Miami at Tate's.

Well then its settled...I'll just take that boring Bullock off your hands. Its the least I can do

I heard several complaints from comic collectors that there weren't a lot of stuff to buy, especially in the area of CGC books. However, when I finally got a chance to walk around, I saw lots of good deals. As usual, I ended up spending more than I made today.

Granted it's mostly the same local crowd, from both the buy and sell sides... but it was also nice to chat with the guys from Montreal, Hamilton, etc. Andy always has nice books... very tempting.

Wallet is reloaded. Looking forward to tomorrow.

(thumbs u