• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PUNISHER on Netflix
4 4

420 posts in this topic

If they shoot this the same time as another marvel series (like they did with DD season 2 and Luke Cage simultaneously), I am going to go after this job hard. My buddy is the coordinator on the main marvel show, but the secondary ones are probably up for grabs.

If they shoot this the same time as another marvel series (like they did with DD season 2 and Luke Cage simultaneously), I am going to go after this job hard. My buddy is the coordinator on the main marvel show, but the secondary ones are probably up for grabs.

sorry for my denseness, but what is 'the main marvel show'

the main shows they did were daredevil then Jessica jones then cage then iron fist, same crew and then did them right after another. They filmed daredevil season 2 while Luke Cage was gong on so they needed a separate crew, hopefully same thing happens for Punisher and Jessica Jones S2, because they just started shooting Iron Fist and haven't even begun on Defenders yet. If they need a separate crew I'm going after them.

Pictures of the sets when you do - please.

:foryou:

Pictures of the sets when you do - please.

:foryou:

I can get in a lot of trouble for that, we have to sign like 10 pages of paperwork with the repercusions for that...Heres a pic to the entrance of the art department, that's about as far as I can give..lol

15xk47a.jpg

the main shows they did were daredevil then Jessica jones then cage then iron fist, same crew and then did them right after another. They filmed daredevil season 2 while Luke Cage was gong on so they needed a separate crew, hopefully same thing happens for Punisher and Jessica Jones S2, because they just started shooting Iron Fist and haven't even begun on Defenders yet. If they need a separate crew I'm going after them.

took me a couple read throughs, but I think I get it. Good luck on that, I've just gotten word that another Disney-related project will be shooting in my area somewhat soon, I'm gonna try and be an extra...

took me a couple read throughs, but I think I get it. Good luck on that, I've just gotten word that another Disney-related project will be shooting in my area somewhat soon, I'm gonna try and be an extra...

Speaking of Punisher awesomeness, you missed out on a sweet 4 star Frank in MPQ. Where have you been? The alliance needs its heavy hitter. :baiting:

56f2bab76f754.jpg

Speaking of Punisher awesomeness, you missed out on a sweet 4 star Frank in MPQ. Where have you been? The alliance needs its heavy hitter. :baiting:

56f2bab76f754.jpg

sorry, life and health has gotten in the way...and some how I accidentally deleted the game, then took it as a sign that I was spending too much time playing. Also, I started watching Hannibal...if anyone hasn't seen it, they should watch it. It really makes you question yourself and what you 'root for' when you watch tv.

56f2bab76f754.jpg

sorry, life and health has gotten in the way...and some how I accidentally deleted the game, then took it as a sign that I was spending too much time playing. Also, I started watching Hannibal...if anyone hasn't seen it, they should watch it. It really makes you question yourself and what you 'root for' when you watch tv.

Hope everything is ok. :foryou:

I know how you feel, I barely have time for anything fun these days. I have a backlog of shows and movies to watch, a full DVR, and tons of fun games collecting dust in my house. If not for the fact that I can play games on my phone while I take my morning dumperoo, I probably would have deleted MPQ as well.

Jon Bernthal Says The Frank Castle In Marvel's Daredevil Season 2 Is Not The Punisher

While audiences were captivated by Bernthal's stunning and powerful performance as Frank Castle, he wants to make it clear that you haven't seen The Punisher-side of him yet.

"I think when you’re talking about characters like these, the way they fight, what’s motivating the fight is very important. Beating someone up to drag them into jail is different than someone who is exercising his rage on people. The Frank Castle you find in this story is not The Punisher," Bernthal told ADTV. "He’s reeling from the loss of his family. He’s driven by rage and is on a singular mission to find these people who took his family from him, and do it as brutally as possible.

"This team that’s been assembled, they’re unbelievably ambitious. The fighting in this show everybody working together. I also believe the way in which he fights tells you volumes about the character. There’s a story with each and every punch, and they allow us to approach it like that. These guys are good enough to choreograph in that way."

THE PUNISHER Could Arrive Early On Netflix

A new landing page in the Netflix app on mobile is launching speculation that The Punisher, the spinoff of Daredevil starring Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle, The Punisher, may be coming sooner than we thought. When Netflix revealed in July their production schedule for their coming Marvel shows, they confirmed only that Iron Fist and Defenders would be coming in 2017. The latter is the uniting of the first four series' heroes. At that time, Netflix Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos said Jessica Jones season 2, The Punisher, and Daredevil Season 3 wouldn't be coming until at least 2018.

marvel-the-punisher-netflix-landing-page-194732.jpg