• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is the Modern Age King...or is it a Queen?

41 posts in this topic

Who is the Modern Age King or Queen?

For the question at hand this is solely based on an individual character that was created in the Modern Age. For example The Walking Dead does not qualify, yet Rick Grimes would. To eliminate the debate of Batman Adventures 12 (Harley) being a Copper Age book let's agree for this discussion that it is a Modern Age book as the boards place BA 12 and Harley topics in the modern threads. If the character has a thread in Copper then let's consider it a Copper Age character and ineligible and not an option on the list.

The poll of the first names suggested is on page two.

:popcorn:

This could be a fun thread.

EDIT: I guess Venom is technically Copper Age.

hm

I'd throw these guys in the mix:

Spawn, Deadpool (depending on when MA starts?), Cable, Gambit, Rick Grimes, Hellboy.

If I had to pick one, it'd be hard not to say either Deadpool or Rick....I'd go with Rick :sumo:

Jerome

Rick for sure. But after watching that last WD episode, and Michone ran that sword through :censored: at just the right moment.., I might vote for her.

Awesome cover 1st appearance. Lower print run compared to some other books. Bad :censored:

So ..

Michone for me

Rick for sure. But after watching that last WD episode, and Michone ran that sword through :censored: at just the right moment.., I might vote for her.

Awesome cover 1st appearance. Lower print run compared to some other books. Bad :censored:

So ..

Michone for me

'tis true that michonne's cover is a badjillion times better than WD #1