• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Freaking Big Five DC war collecting bug bit me right is the "spoon" by JWKyle

79 posts in this topic

OFF 77

The first story in this book Double Crossed was almost entirely black and white except for a couple of color images. I'm reading these and grading them and marking them off my lists. As I was reading Double Cross it dawned on me I have read this story already. I went back through the books I have read and graded and found that Double crossed was reprinted in OFF 115. It's funny in my small sample of reading that I've already hit a reprint of a backup story. Oh and a pink war cover :cloud9:

OFF%2077.jpg

SSWS 159 Couple of good stories Unknown Soldier/ Enemy Air

SSWS%20159.jpg

One of my favorite books. back in the late 70s, my dad took me to my first comic book convention and I bought all war comics. SSWS 159 was one of them. :cloud9:

SSWS 159 Couple of good stories Unknown Soldier/ Enemy Air

SSWS%20159.jpg

One of my favorite books. back in the late 70s, my dad took me to my first comic book convention and I bought all war comics. SSWS 159 was one of them. :cloud9:

I would say I've had a good time discovering these books I've alway and I mean alway been a Marvel Zombie. I have been reading Wiki pages the war thread and whatever else I can find. I will think of a question like what kind of tank is the haunted tank and then go find the answer where with marvel not so much anymore.

Agreed

The original art to that cover was auctioned at San Diego a few years ago. It was amazing.

SSWS 106

The First Dino book I've read still kind of up in the air on it hm

SSWS%20106.jpg

I don't have a great opinion of the dino issues. Always found them silly. However, I haven't read any of them in many years. Might have to revisit