• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard Mag Collectors?
1 1

64 posts in this topic

I got something like $25 for the first year as a set, all in pretty nice shape. I thought I would do better. Of course, that was like 10 years ago.

With that said, it seems like I didn't do too badly:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wizard-Magazine-No-1-McFarlane-Spider-Man-Cover-and-Poster-/161964624685?hash=item25b5d80b2d:g:8QwAAOSw5dNWrkbB

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WIZARD-1-Comic-Magazine-Collectors-Edition-McFarlane-Poster-1991-VF-NM-9-0-/322002789684?hash=item4af8dca534:g:dsgAAOSwJb9WrnUF

I have a nice set of the early ones with a few copies of #1. Not sure if they will ever be worth much really with the amount that was printed, but they are always fun to go back and look through. I'd pay $1 a book for a complete run just to read if one came up.

Do you have any in low grade that you'd part with cheaply? Or maybe high grade duplicates? PM me... :grin:

My nearest comic shop is 1100 km away. We usually go there once a year, I always buy a 10 or so of old issues just for reading. I love looking back through at the pictures and articles. Never owned any of the first 10 issues. I would love to pick some up on eBay (ESP #1) but I have a low comic budget and shipping is always so high. One of these days I will get one.

My nearest comic shop is 1100 km away. We usually go there once a year, I always buy a 10 or so of old issues just for reading. I love looking back through at the pictures and articles. Never owned any of the first 10 issues. I would love to pick some up on eBay (ESP #1) but I have a low comic budget and shipping is always so high. One of these days I will get one.

Yeah never see any Wizards in my LCSs anymore (or any other magazines for that matter). I guess the eBay hunt is on! :grin: