• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOBO is a go for real!
3 3

160 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2018 at 10:02 PM, kimik said:

Who would you cast as the lead for Lobo? Jason Mamoa definitely could have worked based on looks, but he is out of the running now. How about the Rock as Lobo instead of Black Adam?

No to the Rock. Even though I used to be a Rock hater (for his acting) I came around after watching a season of Ballers.  And I'm not a football fan at all. But still, no to Lobo.  I don't care for Momoa but he seems to have been born to play Lobo.

4 hours ago, Oddball said:

No to the Rock. Even though I used to be a Rock hater (for his acting) I came around after watching a season of Ballers.  And I'm not a football fan at all. But still, no to Lobo.  I don't care for Momoa but he seems to have been born to play Lobo.

Will be hard to do though if he is Aquaman now.

Interesting. Krypton could be a way for WB to test drive its cosmic heroes/anti-heroes/villains before launching on the big screen. Season 1 was interesting, so I am intrigued to see what they do in Season 2. Maybe we can get a Lobo vs. Doomsday battle?

19 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

If they wanted Rob Zombie, they could have just asked Rob Zombie.  I like the idea that blue jean jackets have arisen as fashion on other planets. :kidaround:

Edited by valiantman

3 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

The census on this book is nuts. 3700 graded, which isn't an exceptional amount....but of those, 1400 9.8's!

That’s really not that much in comparison to many of the modern “keys” that sell for multiples of omega men 3. There’s more than twice as many NM98s for example. The other surprising thing about omega men 3 is still no 9.9 or 10 graded. I have a feeling some of the 9.8s are regrades of people trying to get the illusive 9.9 or 10

there are almost 1100 9.8 1st venoms not to mention several 9.9s and as we all know those 9.8s go for 10 times an omega men 3

IMHO omega is a very undervalued book 

Edited by rabidwolf

On 2/13/2018 at 11:32 AM, kimik said:

Who would you cast as the lead for Lobo? Jason Mamoa definitely could have worked based on looks, but he is out of the running now. How about the Rock as Lobo instead of Black Adam?

Vince Vaughn 

12 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Key here is Lobo will now be exposed to millions of new fans, so get them now before the bump.

lobo.jpg

The time to lock in 9.8s was a couple of years ago when they were dirt cheap. I was adding Omega Men #3 CGC 9.8s (along with Spawn #1 CGC 9.8s) to max out shipping levels on Clink for a couple of years when OM #3 CGC 9.8 was a $40-$50 book. Too bad I sold a most of them. for $60 - $80. doh!

Edited by kimik

11 hours ago, kimik said:

The time to lock in 9.8s was a couple of years ago when they were dirt cheap. I was adding Omega Men #3 CGC 9.8s (along with Spawn #1 CGC 9.8s) to max out shipping levels on Clink for a couple of years when OM #3 CGC 9.8 was a $40-$50 book. Too bad I sold a most of them. for $60 - $80. doh!

Wow. That’s insane they were selling that cheap. Reminds me of NM87. I picked up a couple of those for under a hundred a few years back. But That’s a 500$ book now. I think OM3 will surpass that within the year. Any copy being offered under $300 has started flying off the Bay.