• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suspicious Batman #1 on Ebay
5 5

149 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, GM8 said:

How does it look suspicious?  Not disagreeing or agreeing, I have no idea about these books.

no description, never sold comics before, key book, Germany

4 hours ago, kav said:

no description, never sold comics before, key book, Germany

Yeah, I messaged him.  First thing is he wants to chat on whatsapp, told him no way, ebay only with buyer protections.  Then he offered other pictures of the book.  Ok, so he sends me the same last 3 photos from the auction.  Says he got the book "for his birthday".   Well la de fricken da.  Sure.

6 minutes ago, GM8 said:

Yeah, I messaged him.  First thing is he wants to chat on whatsapp, told him no way, ebay only with buyer protections.  Then he offered other pictures of the book.  Ok, so he sends me the same last 3 photos from the auction.  Says he got the book "for his birthday".   Well la de fricken da.  Sure.

jesus christ.  lets all report it and get auction pulled guys.  GM8 you can report for  'avoiding ebay fees' , 'offers outside ebay'

Edited by kav