• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Frazetta Motherload
7 7

571 posts in this topic

I would seriously struggle if I had to come up with one book to get signed. I'm sure I would agonize over it.

I did. The Vampi was my least favorite cover, but I went with it because it was a key. The Vampire - Werewolf battle was the one I really wanted.

Creepy 7 would definitely be up there.

I sold my Frazetta Vampi #1 8.5 White. It was unpressed, and probably could have pressed to a 9.2. I hated to do it, but I needed the money, and I got a very strong price for it ($2800.)

I wish I'd never sold it. Money comes and goes....

I sold my Frazetta Vampi #1 8.5 White. It was unpressed, and probably could have pressed to a 9.2. I hated to do it, but I needed the money, and I got a very strong price for it ($2800.)

I wish I'd never sold it. Money comes and goes....

Still have all 14 of mine :cloud9:

The Creep #7 I have was a 9.6, but somewhere along the line it got a small bump on the lower corner. Still not bad, considering it's a double sig. Wish Frank had signed over the vampire with that gold, owell.

creepy7ss.jpg

I do have all of the Blazing Combat's Frank signed, I kick myself for not having a #2 signed. Still 3 out of 4 is not too shabby.

There is this old thing, and I do enjoy showing it off, being a file copy and all.. :cloud9:

Creepy1fileSS.jpg