• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay
32 32

4,124 posts in this topic

Legit question: Is there a way to turn off notifications/emails/etc. for when a counteroffer expires?

People send me a low-ball offer, I reply with a counteroffer, then I get an email and phone push notification 2 days letter when it expires.

Is this the place to talk about Amazon?

eBay If eBay it eBay is eBay related eBay then eBay by eBay all eBay means eBay post eBay your eBay Amazon eBay related eBay issue eBay here eBay.

eBay If eBay it's eBay not Amazon related eBay then eBay I eBay suggest eBay searching eBay other eBay avenues eBay for eBay an eBay answer eBay.

:baiting:

eBay If eBay it eBay is eBay related eBay then eBay by eBay all eBay means eBay post eBay your eBay Amazon eBay related eBay issue eBay here eBay.

eBay If eBay it's eBay not Amazon related eBay then eBay I eBay suggest eBay searching eBay other eBay avenues eBay for eBay an eBay answer eBay.

Can you repeat that please?

Legit question: Is there a way to turn off notifications/emails/etc. for when a counteroffer expires?

People send me a low-ball offer, I reply with a counteroffer, then I get an email and phone push notification 2 days letter when it expires.

It's been quite some time since I last updated my notifications but I believe once you are on the notification settings page you can adjust this.

Someone with more notification settings experience may need to chime in though.

Can you repeat that please?

I'd be happy to repeat it for you...

Well, I know that there is not a way to turn of getting emails when you submit a counteroffer. I have searched and asked on their forums. Biggest waste of time. Yes, I know I submitted a counteroffer, don't need an email on both eBay and my personal email reiterating it.