• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Finals: Dark Knight #1-4 vs Watchmen #1-12

84 posts in this topic

(And for the record, I thought V for Vendetta was a much better story than either of these. Not a better comic book, but a better story, by far.)

Alan sign-rantpost.gif

Yep, I left V for Vendetta out of the argument, and you're 100% correct. That book should be read by everyone, dammit.

David Lloyd's art was sublime. cloud9.gif

(And for the record, I thought V for Vendetta was a much better story than either of these. Not a better comic book, but a better story, by far.)

Alan sign-rantpost.gif

Yep, I left V for Vendetta out of the argument, and you're 100% correct. That book should be read by everyone, dammit.

I'm not sure what you mean, so I'll try to break it down:

sub- meaning "below" or "lesser"

-lime meaning "lime."

So you're saying that Lloyd can't draw as well as a lime? confused.gif

poke2.gifyay.gif

Alan sign-rantpost.gif

I'm not sure what you mean, so I'll try to break it down:

sub- meaning "below" or "lesser"

-lime meaning "lime."

So you're saying that Lloyd can't draw as well as a lime? confused.gif

poke2.gifyay.gif

Well, he is a limey, so maybe he can...... insane.gif