• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,178 posts in this topic

Now, in an interview with Discussing Film, Clemons has discussed what it feels like to have finally worked on the long-awaited superhero movie. The actress says “It didn’t feel real”, saying that the long wait between the film’s announcement and its eventual production “felt weird.” Clemons states that “Iris has grown up” since she first took on the role over five years ago, and that the version we will see in The Flash is a “different version than what I may have had an idea of” originally. Despite the odd nature of the film’s eight year-long process, the film is officially coming in 2022, and the Iris West actress says “I’m excited for the people who are excited." Read Clemons’ full interview quote below:

“It didn’t feel real. None of it. From the day I started to the day that I wrapped. Because we waited so long that I was like, “I’m not really here right now.” It felt very– it felt weird. I’m not gonna lie. It felt weird because it’s been a long time. Yeah. Iris has grown up and is a different version than what I may have had an idea of who she would be. It was just a discovery and it was really exciting. […] I initially came on to the movie excited to work with who was the director at the time, but also excited to be in a superhero movie. Now, it’s less about the movie. I’m excited for Andy, who’s our director now, but now it’s more so, I’m excited for the people who are excited, and who have been commenting on my photos “Iris West” for five years. Like, are you joking? This is for them.”

might not see this one; if the reviews are good, i'll change my tune, but this is not a character i liked as a kid, and nothing in the trailer grabbed me.   oh, well, probably on me, but it's just the way i feel.

but i love what i'm seeing with pattinson's batman.

Keaton will also return to the role of Bruce Wayne, a.k.a. Batman in the upcoming “Flash” movie, and now it looks like he’ll also be seen as the Caped Crusader in HBO Max’s “Batgirl” movie. He tells Variety that he had been curious for years what it would be like to once again don the suit — so when the opportunity popped up, he was intrigued.

“‘What would that be like?’ or ‘What if I had to do that again,'” he recalls asking himself. “Just because I was curious didn’t mean I wanted to do it. So it took a long time, frankly… I’m not just gonna say I’ll do it. It has to be good. And there has to be a reason.”

Grace Randolph was posting some stir-the-pot story again about The Flash how WB was using this film to erase anything Zack Snyder from DC (forgetting Ezra Miller was cast as Barry Allen by Zack Snyder).

Grace_Randolph220101.thumb.jpg.529ce718905d9f9325baec76c5262993.jpg

Someone asked Ezra Miller his opinion on the subject.

ezra_miller.thumb.jpg.94315db54c19748502e50e535323ed24.jpg

Hard to know what to believe but whatever it’s going to be, this film is shaping up to be important for DC.

I’d love for them to get a few hits this year. No matter what anyone says you can never count out anyone making a comeback later down the line. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Snyder ends up doing another DC film in the future for example. It’s all just a big loop after all!

I can understand replacing Batman. Affleck was so perfect for the role, despite my pessimism, and he doesn't seem interested in it going forward.

Replacing Cavill and Superman would be a monumental mistake. We all saw what WB did with Justice League, though. And BvS, to a lesser extent. They seem to be the king of making monumental mistakes in film production.

On 1/5/2022 at 10:00 AM, D84 said:

Let's be honest. If it's true or not, our friends at Warner Bros will find a way to spoon the bed.

Isn't it crazy this isn't even a debatable topic?

You just assume WB will find a way to trip itself up. Even if a film or TV show is a success despite WB tampering or missteps.