• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,178 posts in this topic

Cocaine. It's a hell of a drug!

Ezra Miller on Thursday posted a cryptic video to social media in which the actor appears to threaten members of a Ku Klux Klan chapter in North Carolina.

Wearing a Flash ring, the DC superhero actor does not explain what prompted the video and their rep could not be immediately reached for comment. A connection between the town, identified by Miller as Beulaville, and the KKK was not immediately apparent.

Says Miller in the video: “Look, if y’all want to die, I suggest just killing yourselves with your own guns. OK? Otherwise, keep doing exactly what you’re doing right now — and you know what I am talking about — then, you know, we’ll do it for you, if that’s really what you want. Talk to you soon, OK. Bye.”

On 2/3/2022 at 10:21 AM, RickSp said:

That is a weird video for him to put out there like that, particularly whilst wearing his Flash ring haha.

Who knows what some old school actors would of been posting if they had access to social media back in the day!

It really is strange.

But agree also the old Hollywood days would have been a crazy time. Imagine having Mommy Dearest with internet access. :fear:

no_wire_hangers.gif.c8245487e9c5259d0479fdd474dc9a70.gif

One of my guilty pleasures is wrasslin'.  I don't watch much TV these days but I do like to catch WWE and AEW.

Current Weekly Watchlist BTW:  Law and Order Criminal Intent, SVU and soon the original returns as I have been watching that since high school.   Chicago Fire and PD, This is Us, WWE and AEW when I get the time or the day after...

Anyway... this showed up in the crowd at MJF v CM Punk.   You'll notice it when you noice it... 

2108130894_ScreenShot2022-02-02at9_19_20PM.thumb.png.f685896f4c047ae877c93f40c5518746.png

On 2/21/2022 at 9:32 AM, Buzzetta said:

One of my guilty pleasures is wrasslin'.  I don't watch much TV these days but I do like to catch WWE and AEW.

Current Weekly Watchlist BTW:  Law and Order Criminal Intent, SVU and soon the original returns as I have been watching that since high school.   Chicago Fire and PD, This is Us, WWE and AEW when I get the time or the day after...

Anyway... this showed up in the crowd at MJF v CM Punk.   You'll notice it when you noice it... 

2108130894_ScreenShot2022-02-02at9_19_20PM.thumb.png.f685896f4c047ae877c93f40c5518746.png

And rightly so!

:sumo:

Do you do the Peacock TV streaming service?  I am on the $5 a month plan and you can get all the new WWE Pay-per-views, and pretty much all the old WCW, WWF, WWF, NWA broadcasts from like the last 40 years.

On 2/21/2022 at 9:54 AM, media_junkie said:

Do you do the Peacock TV streaming service?  I am on the $5 a month plan and you can get all the new WWE Pay-per-views, and pretty much all the old WCW, WWF, WWF, NWA broadcasts from like the last 40 years.

I have Peacock but do not pay for it.   My brother gave me his password.  

It was better under the old WWE Network that really had everything.  I don't think everything is actually there yet that once existed on the WWE Network.

These shows are so annoyingly emo. I hate Erin Lindsay's face.

I loved the L&O crossover with SVU and CI, even though I don't really watch the brand-new episodes.