• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,178 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2022 at 10:09 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

These shows are so annoyingly emo. I hate Erin Lindsay's face.

I loved the L&O crossover with SVU and CI, even though I don't really watch the brand-new episodes.

Sophia Bush who plays Erin Lindsay has not been on the show for several season.   Word on the street was that she didn’t find you too appealing either… lol😂

Kidding

I am looking forward to the original coming back at the end of the ninety.  I was delighted to see Sam Watterson return as Jack McCoy and hopes he sticks around for a minute. 

On 2/21/2022 at 10:54 AM, Buzzetta said:

I am looking forward to the original coming back at the end of the ninety.  I was delighted to see Sam Watterson return as Jack McCoy and hopes he sticks around for a minute.

He was the only reason that I watched early seasons. Hated the fat and lazy DA, Briscoe and his partners (until Ed Green).

McCoy is the goat of Law & Order IMO.

The DCEU has been expanding in a wonderful number of directions lately, most recently with the hit HBO Max series Peacemaker. The show has already been renewed for a second season, with creator and The Suicide Squad director preparing for additional DC projects.

On the theatrical side of things, however, fans still have upcoming films including The Flash as well as Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom to look forward to. And as it turns out, there will be quite a bit of continuity between the two films – along with a certain Wonder Woman as well.

Specifically, we’ve learned that Aquaman actor Jason Momoa and Wonder Woman actress Gal Gadot will both be appearing in the upcoming film The Flash.

On 2/21/2022 at 10:10 PM, Eclipse said:

When i worked on Royal Pains Ezra Miller was on a few episodes and everyone said he was a to work with (even as a kid) and they didnt want him on the show anymore because he was a pain in the to deal with.

He has the personality that makes this kind of story believable.

We all must remember that actors are still human beings and we will likely find one of every kinda person if we look close enough. They all have good and bad days, too.

On 2/22/2022 at 6:52 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

He has the personality that makes this kind of story believable.

We all must remember that actors are still human beings and we will likely find one of every kinda person if we look close enough. They all have good and bad days, too.

Heck, even Chris Evans can lapse into super-bad behavior at times like when he went along with a joke about Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow went from cast member to cast member like a slut.

Or when he couldn't help get locked in on his cast member's 'attributes' for all to see because - wait for it - he's human.

chrisevans.thumb.jpg.f4adfd54f20e239b6044c636d2583e9f.jpg

:whatthe:

On 2/22/2022 at 8:08 AM, Bosco685 said:

Heck, even Chris Evans can lapse into super-bad behavior at times like when he went along with a joke about Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow went from cast member to cast member like a slut.

Or when he couldn't help get locked in on his cast member's 'attributes' for all to see because - wait for it - he's human.

chrisevans.thumb.jpg.f4adfd54f20e239b6044c636d2583e9f.jpg

:whatthe:

That's what I love about Batman, his honesty: "Pretty girl, bad habit, don't quote me on that."

Hot women attract male eyes. How did we not see this coming?

:roflmao: the original title of this thread was hysterical, the updated one is still funny

Warner Bros Release Dates: ‘The Flash’ & ‘Aquaman’ Moved To 2023; ‘Wonka’, ‘Shazam’ Sequel & Others Shift

https://deadline.com/2022/03/warner-bros-release-dates-the-flash-aquaman-wonka-shazam-sequel-1234974660/

Edited by paperheart

Not rejoicing. Just predictable.

You…you get that I’m a Flash fan, right?

Grew up on Wally West & the ‘87 Flash run, and for a long time my copies of Showcase # 4 (first silver age Flash) & Flash 106 (first Grodd) were among the Crown Jewels of my collection (alas - both sold years ago).

DC’s mismanagement of this character is just comical.

Edited by Gatsby77

On 3/10/2022 at 12:07 PM, Bosco685 said:

Huh.

Weird that they didn't realize that when they dropped the 2022 combined superhero trailer just four weeks ago.

Two of the four films now won't appear in 2022.

Shades of Image Comics Month back in the day, when literally only one of the seven Image Zero books actually shipped during that month.

For studio leaders that should be convincing Zaslav they need to be retained to help lead WB Studios forward come April/May, sure doesn't make for a good look.

Maybe someone did this somewhat purposeful to ensure that image came across? :shiftyeyes:

On 3/14/2022 at 10:05 AM, D84 said:

Ezra Miller was the only casting from the Snyderverse that didn't work.

I wouldn't say that Miller 'doesn't work', but I would say that he's not as recognize-able as Barry Allen as other actors/actresses are to their characters. I'm giving him a chance in The Flash, as I thought that he was great in ZSJL.