• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,178 posts in this topic

On 3/30/2022 at 11:59 AM, Straw-Man said:

recent comic movies i "just said no" to:  dark phoenix, new mutants, birds of prey, venom 2 and the suicide squad.   neither theater nor t.v. viewing.

morbius and flash likely to join their ranks, unless the reviews really surprise me.

Dark Phoenix is not bad at all.  It's fundamental flaw is that it was one hour too short.  But otherwise perfectly watchable.

Edited by zosocane

On 3/30/2022 at 11:59 AM, Straw-Man said:

recent comic movies i "just said no" to:  dark phoenix, new mutants, birds of prey, venom 2 and the suicide squad.   neither theater nor t.v. viewing.

morbius and flash likely to join their ranks, unless the reviews really surprise me.

The "new" Suicide Squad was a surprise for me.  I found it enjoyable as it embraced it's absurdity.  

Like you, didn't watch any of the others.  No interest in Morbius.  

On 3/30/2022 at 6:59 PM, Straw-Man said:

I watched every one of those and was disappointed in all of them except The Suicide Squad which was good, not great.

On 3/30/2022 at 8:38 PM, zosocane said:

Dark Phoenix is not bad at all.  It's fundamental flaw is that it was one hour too short.  But otherwise perfectly watchable.

I loved First Class and Days of Future Past but was disappointed in Dark Phoenix. Bosco explained how the product was tampered with and changed during the big transition. I think the original idea/plan would have been fantastic. But Brie Larson.