• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,178 posts in this topic

I finally remembered where I had seen them before, on the show "Royal Pains" on USA Network (from like 12 years ago).  As a side note, I loved those "Blue Sky" era shows on USA - Monk, Psych, Royal Pains, Burn Notice.  I really wish networks still made shows like that.  Seems like everything now has to be so edgy or gritty, but maybe I'm just not finding them (or I'm too old now :) )

On 10/6/2022 at 10:12 PM, WolverineX said:

He looks delighted

He just traded in some games, and only got 3 bucks for 'em. 

On 10/13/2022 at 8:36 PM, paperheart said:

Issa Rae Says Ezra Miller Is “A Clear Example Of The Lengths That Hollywood Will Go To To Save Itself And To Protect Offenders”

https://deadline.com/2022/10/issa-rae-ezra-miller-hollywood-protects-offenders-1235144537/

That's because all of Hollywood's virtue signaling is a distraction technique. Nothing has changed.

On 10/17/2022 at 11:02 AM, paperheart said:

Ezra Miller Pleads Not Guilty To Felony Burglary Charges; ‘Flash’ Star Faces 26 Years In Vermont Prison If Convicted

https://deadline.com/2022/10/ezra-miller-bulgary-court-hearing-flash-vermont-warner-bros-1235146560/

They dropped the "up to" part of their sensationalist headline :D  Even if convicted is anyone under any illusions that Miller won't get much other than a fine and some community service BS?

On 10/17/2022 at 1:07 PM, Sauce Dog said:

They dropped the "up to" part of their sensationalist headline :D  Even if convicted is anyone under any illusions that Miller won't get much other than a fine and some community service BS?

A guy in town was making ghost guns and selling them.  Multiple agencies raided his home and removed laptops, multiple 3D printers, rolls of cash and the 20 year old that lived there was led away in handcuffs.  Case is still pending but he was released on $2,500 bail. 

He and his parents live on the same block as relatives of mine. 

His parents claim they had no idea this was going on. 

Everyone is expecting Mr. Ghost Guns to get off with a hug and a handshake. 

Why should Ezra Miller be any different? 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 10/17/2022 at 7:40 PM, D84 said:

Did they ever release it? I thought the cover was pulled.

They might have pulled the cover but probably not the book which would still sell at the same price point.