• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,178 posts in this topic

On 12/3/2022 at 11:17 AM, Gatsby77 said:

So...one week before Indiana Jones and three weeks before Mission Impossible?

I've asked before but what's the projected break-even on this movie?

Is it a flop at $650 million?

If it only does $700 million is it a success?

I'm thinking at best it takes in less than half of Black Atom. There are huge amounts of folks, at least in the US, who do not want to pay to see a film with it's current Deee Baaag lead. Count me as as one of them.

Edited by MAR1979

On 12/6/2022 at 1:05 PM, thegiftedone45 said:

My only complaint is release it sooner before Ezra does anything else crazy...

Tomorrow's headline: 'Ezra Miller And Why You'll Never Look At Your Goldfish The Same Way Ever Again'. 

On 12/5/2022 at 10:05 PM, thegiftedone45 said:

My only complaint is release it sooner before Ezra does anything else crazy...

His handlers are either doing a great job of keeping him in check or locked up or bribing the press right now.  Not sure which.

On 12/6/2022 at 7:14 AM, media_junkie said:

His handlers are either doing a great job of keeping him in check or locked up or bribing the press right now.  Not sure which.

Hopefully the silence means that he's getting the help that he needs. I highly doubt that Miller will be the next RDJ, but I'd rather see that happen than another crash and burn (which is what usually happens). I like some good schadenfreude every now and then, but don't feel the need for an endless supply.

On 12/6/2022 at 7:30 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Hopefully the silence means that he's getting the help that he needs. I highly doubt that Miller will be the next RDJ, but I'd rather see that happen than another crash and burn (which is what usually happens). I like some good schadenfreude every now and then, but don't feel the need for an endless supply.

Silence is merely calm before storm. 

On 12/3/2022 at 11:17 AM, Gatsby77 said:

So...one week before Indiana Jones and three weeks before Mission Impossible?

I've asked before but what's the projected break-even on this movie?

Is it a flop at $650 million?

If it only does $700 million is it a success?

Think it is a moot point.  With WW3 being cancelled, and Gunn appearing to be making aggressive changes to the DCU, this movie looks like a dead end, except for serving as a hard reset point for the DCU.

So will this movie possibly being viewed as a dead end as far as sequels and connected films, does that impact Box Office, regardless of quality?

On 12/7/2022 at 11:55 PM, drotto said:

Think it is a moot point.  With WW3 being cancelled, and Gunn appearing to be making aggressive changes to the DCU, this movie looks like a dead end, except for serving as a hard reset point for the DCU.

So will this movie possibly being viewed as a dead end as far as sequels and connected films, does that impact Box Office, regardless of quality?

I think if it turns out this is a "dead end" movie then yes it does impact the box office.  I will be the first to admit it was unlikely I would have gone to see this movie in the theater because of the nutcase that is Ezra Miller.  However now with the fact that it looks as if the "Snyderverse" is dead (again these are just rumors at this point), there is no way I go to see this movie in a theater.  What is the point?  Unlikeable star plus a story that will not lead to anything else seems like a waste of money.

Warner Bros. Discovery is making a big splash and returning to the Super Bowl after a 17-year absence with a promo for “The Flash,” TheWrap has exclusively learned.

Super Bowl LVII will take place on Sunday, Feb. 12, 2023. The buzz on the film is so good that five days later, the superhero film will have it’s trailer pegged in front of Marvel Studios “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” which opens in theaters on Feb. 17, 2023.

The studio last appeared at the Super Bowl back in 2006 when promo spots for “16 Blocks,” “V for Vendetta” and “Poseidon” aired throughout the big game.