• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,178 posts in this topic

On 2/12/2023 at 5:17 PM, AGGIEZ said:

They won’t cancel Ezra but Cavil was jettisoned like a bolt of lightning… 🤔 

Exactly and he did nothing wrong. Funny stuff how that works but we shouldn't be surprised as Holly weird is all about pushing agendas no matter rather it's for grooming or not. 

On 2/12/2023 at 9:15 PM, Mmanick said:

Exactly and he did nothing wrong. Funny stuff how that works but we shouldn't be surprised as Holly weird is all about pushing agendas no matter rather it's for grooming or not. 

Dude, there is no weird agenda going on.  The Flash movie is/was shot.  There are 100s of millions of dollars on the table.  They are not going to cancel it for anything Ezra does short of a homicide, and maybe not even then (he is not, you know, the only one who has a stake in the film.  Presumably, he already got paid.  All this talk of boycotting it to not support him is kind of misguided.)  

And Cavil not getting re-hired to be Supes also had nothing to do with agenda.  He's too old for what Gunn wants.  That is literally it.  You can say it's stupid, but you really should leave the "pushing agendas" stuff out of it.  

Edited by Axelrod

On 2/12/2023 at 6:32 PM, Axelrod said:

Dude, there is no weird agenda going on.  The Flash movie is/was shot.  There are 100s of millions of dollars on the table.  They are not going to cancel it for any Ezra does short of a homicide, and maybe not even then (he is not, you know, the only one who has a stake in the film.  Presumably, he already got paid.  All this talk of boycotting it to not support him is kind of misguided.)  

And Cavil not getting re-hired to be Supes also had nothing to do with agenda.  He's too old for what Gunn wants.  That is literally it.  You can say it's stupid, but you really should leave the "pushing agendas" stuff out of it.  

If you can't see the Holly weird agenda your just turning a blind eye to it and regardless of the coin on the table that dude Ezra should not be allowed anywhere near that movie or around kids. Not going to get into some long drawn out discussion. Google what Ezra is all about. A lot of his stuff was covered up because he has money. I will not be seeing this movie with that weirdo. 

I want to get excited for this movie, but I just can't. Ezra Miller is such an awful Barry Allen, and this trailer just reminds me of more of the same from the recent (i.e., post-Nolan) DC movies. More Zod (blech), more Bat-fleck (also blech), more of the same aesthetic. Supergirl could be interesting I guess, but I don't love the direction they took with her based on the brief amount we see in the trailer. I have a soft spot for Keaton Batman, but even that just feels gimmicky. I can't wait to put the Snyderverse in the rear view mirror.

love they used the old batman theme in the scene with batman jumping down

and everyone giving Gunn props here. This movie was made way before he was handed the reigns. some changes were made but those involved removing aquaman and wonder woman

so let's not start giving him credit when he hasn't done a damn thing

I didn't even know there was a Supergirl in this movie.  Do we know if they plan on retaining this actress for the future Supergirl film which was announced?  Or is she a one-off legacy character and gets re-cast along with most of the "new" DC?  

On 2/13/2023 at 12:46 PM, Axelrod said:

I didn't even know there was a Supergirl in this movie.  Do we know if they plan on retaining this actress for the future Supergirl film which was announced?  Or is she a one-off legacy character and gets re-cast along with most of the "new" DC?  

one time, she will be recast