• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink decals

6 posts in this topic

Can we all just rise up and ask CL not to put those agressive decals directly on the slabs? To get them off without adhesive residue is a pain. I appreciate how HA has the sticker on the bag. Having it on the slab kind of ticks me off. I have expressed this but to no avail.

Anybody else find this a little rude?

C4E9A630-5F8B-4AB0-A0AA-6ABD2C54223F_zpsbpzsgzbn.jpg

I complained to Josh about that sticker years ago. I told him not to put them on there because it's a pain getting them off. He said "But it's supposed to be there"

A Scotty peeler and a bottle of Goo Gone works great.

I buy a book and pay premium dollar for it in most cases, in a collectors market where a scratch on a case devalues it. I don't think it is unreasonable to ask that the dealer/ auction house not put their highly aggressive adhesive sticker on my case.

Besides, I like to read the backs. It soothes me.

They never bothered me because I don't spend that much time reading the backs of the CGC labels. I mean, I used to, but then someone pointed out to me that they were all the same. Now I only read them once in a while.