• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

Disney+ is at a great price right now. I get the annual sub and its worth it compared to what Netflix and HBOMAX cost annually. I think I’ve posted this before but I’ll stick with them until they exceed $10 monthly. At that point they better have some serious must-see content for me to keep it.

On 5/12/2022 at 7:17 AM, ▫️ said:

Disney+ is at a great price right now. I get the annual sub and its worth it compared to what Netflix and HBOMAX cost annually. I think I’ve posted this before but I’ll stick with them until they exceed $10 monthly. At that point they better have some serious must-see content for me to keep it.

I think they do.  

There is quite a lot of interesting things to see outside of marvel and Star Wars on that streaming platform.  

The nat geo side is fascinating and I only have basic D+ not the package with Hulu espn and nat geo +

On 5/12/2022 at 7:17 AM, ▫️ said:

HBO Max is the only service that I pay for. If I didn't get Hulu, Netflix, and Disney+ for free I wouldn't bother subscribing. The two in bold are the only ones I would even consider paying for right now.

Expected the movie to be mediocre...well i was wrong its good,is it the best batman movie?no.bringing the detective side more upfront does bring a fresh aproach!the only question remaining for me is,do people know 8n the end who batman is?i mean the rider was filmed when he talked but then again he didnt brought évidence to what he was saying so....the question remains....or have i missed something,will rewatch it soon anyway lol!

On 5/24/2022 at 3:45 PM, Namtak said:

Expected the movie to be mediocre...well i was wrong its good,is it the best batman movie?no.bringing the detective side more upfront does bring a fresh aproach!the only question remaining for me is,do people know 8n the end who batman is?i mean the rider was filmed when he talked but then again he didnt brought évidence to what he was saying so....the question remains....or have i missed something,will rewatch it soon anyway lol!

Riddler didn't know his identity, nobody else knows either. He was trying to kill Bruce (hence the fireproof envelope for Batman after sending a bomb to Wayne manor), and assumed Batman was on his side (albeit with much different methods and plans) and was investigating all the people he was murdering for their criminal ties.

Edited by Sauce Dog

The penguin shoot at cops wrek avock on the streets riding his car,they caught him and let him go free?recless endangerment and shooting at cops aint enought in gotham?