• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

On 12/27/2021 at 4:37 PM, ▫️ said:

Please God no. I don’t want a Marvel movie clone. I don’t want Batman delivering some lame jokes with a wink.

But what if it comes from Batmite telling him he crapped in Bruce Wayne Bat Sleeping Bag in the cave? Gotta have a few good laughs for the general audience.

As far as the new trailer, it looks fantastic. I think I’m at the point where I don’t need to see anymore. These movies put out too many trailers, tv spots and ads these days. You’ve seen twenty minutes of the movie before walking in the theater.

On 12/28/2021 at 8:47 AM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Zoe Kravitz is one of the hottest creatures on two legs.  I just can't get past the fact that her dad is Lenny Kravitz:pullhair:.

Agreed. I remember her in Mad Max. Forgot she was in X-Men: First Class. Had no idea she was Catwoman in The Lego Batman movie. meowmeow!

On 12/28/2021 at 12:47 AM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Zoe Kravitz is one of the hottest creatures on two legs.  I just can't get past the fact that her dad is Lenny Kravitz:pullhair:.  But this trailer has me back on the wagon.

***Opening night, big popcorn, big cherry slushee

Yeah, bur her Mom is Lisa Bonet and that is what I focus on......I had a celebrity crush on her big time back in the 1980s 

I too have watched the trailer released the other day. I have prayed for years for these things:

A baby brother
A pony
Boobs
Starting my period
A decent Batman movie that has ZERO elements of the 1960's TV show

So far, I have only gotten boobs and PMS.

Edited by Randall Ries

On 12/29/2021 at 8:07 AM, Randall Ries said:

I too have watched the trailer released the other day. I have prayed for years for these things:

A baby brother
A pony
Boobs
Starting my period
A decent Batman movie that has ZERO elements of the 1960's TV show

So far, I have only gotten boobs and PMS.

What elements do you see from 60s TV show?