• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,098 posts in this topic

sometimes it would be useful have board members be more open minded to these kind of things. Unlike Foley who remain sore and unforgiving.

You'd like board members to be open minded about things like theft, fraud, and implying other board members are pedophiles, as you've done twice in the thread that got locked? :facepalm:

You're probably not going to find what you're looking for here if that's the case. I'd suggest prison instead.

Once the mod in charge of handing out strikes comes on you'll hopefully get a vacation for your awful comments in the other thread.

I would stop going off track ChiSoxFan, and focus on the main topic which is the new Batman film coming out in 2018. If you want to ruin for everyone, that's a judgement you have made which I have no power over. You should probably be pointing your finger at yourself and take care of that emotional baggage you've built up from the other thread we've spoken in before.

I would stop going off track ChiSoxFan, and focus on the main topic which is the new Batman film coming out in 2018. If you want to ruin for everyone, that's a judgement you have made which I have no power over. You should probably be pointing your finger at yourself and take care of that emotional baggage you've built up from the other thread we've spoken in before.

You're an embarrassment. You've provided nothing to this board since you arrived, and the sooner you're kicked off of here, the better. Anyone who posts garbage like this

Kav it looks like your Avatar has become your true self as I suspected from the start. You are of no use to this thread unless you are looking to rape 8 years old boys.

has issues that go beyond anything I can imagine. I have no emotional baggage, and I rarely interject myself into the disputes that go on around here, but saying something like you did is reprehensible -- and on Christmas, no less -- and says way more about you as a human being than I ever could. :facepalm:

FWIW, I actually liked BVS more than I thought I would, and Affleck's portrayal of a weary, jaded Dark Knight was one of the reasons. I think the Batman solo film is going to be good, and while I'm not 100% sold on Deathstroke as the bad guy -- I don't see his as a Batman rogue, but with all of the main Batman bad guys having been done already (though some of them were done badly) -- it might be a good change to see something different.

glad to see you are back. I don't know what those acronyms mean but from what you are saying I agree although I would like to hear what everyone has to say on this topic in greater depth and not hear about any tangents about other threads. I understand the boards motives but there is a place for that.

I'm not completely sold on the guy playing Deathstroke, but I think it is just to early to tell how the film will turn out. The moment the latest news hits I get more excited than a I've ever been about anything but I am convinced on thinking "I don't know let's see". That way of thinking of comic book movies 1 to 2 years before they come out has made the time go by until the film actually becomes released in theatres and on video.

You're an embarrassment. You've provided nothing to this board since you arrived, and the sooner you're kicked off of here, the better. Anyone who posts garbage like this

Kav it looks like your Avatar has become your true self as I suspected from the start. You are of no use to this thread unless you are looking to rape 8 years old boys.

has issues that go beyond anything I can imagine. I have no emotional baggage, and I rarely interject myself into the disputes that go on around here, but saying something like you did is reprehensible -- and on Christmas, no less -- and says way more about you as a human being than I ever could. :facepalm:

If someone finds themselves universally despised and finds themselves making comments like that-sobriety is not working for you.

Don't believe me. Show these threads to your sponsor and see what his take is. You don't have the guts for something like that though.

worry about your own program and stop taking other peoples inventory bud :)

Someone has to since you won't.

that's not how works. I have no desire to pick up a drink.

Yet you do have the desire to cheat others and call people child rapists. I say whats the point of not drinking if those are the kind of activities you are going to engage in.