• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 CGC Registry Awards - the countdown begins!

106 posts in this topic

I'm lucky enough to hold down top spot for Marvel Godzilla.

I just turned 5 blue labels into yellow labels which will pad my lead a little more.

I'm always looking to upgrade my blues into yellows - I have 12 of 24 in yellow now.

Godzilla # 2 was the 1st comic I read as a kid and this series holds a soft spot for while.

While it's not the best series, it is a fun one!

Who doesn't love a shrunken Godzilla fighting a sewer rat?

Good luck to everyone this year.

Same reason I am going with Maxx. Working on a complete SS run as well. So far 17 out of 46, but hope to have it completed soon

Cool set!

Keep plugging away and you will get there.

I'm very patient and patience is needed on a quest like this.

I just turned 5 blue labels into yellow labels which will pad my lead a little more.

I'm always looking to upgrade my blues into yellows - I have 12 of 24 in yellow now.

Godzilla # 2 was the 1st comic I read as a kid and this series holds a soft spot for while.

Same reason I am going with Maxx. Working on a complete SS run as well. So far 17 out of 46, but hope to have it completed soon

Cool set!

Totally. Some things about it are so rare and hard to get, it can get nerve wracking

Cool set!

Totally. Some things about it are so rare and hard to get, it can get nerve wracking

The hunt and finally finding a book you need is really what it's all about!!

my fingers are crossed for you Jerome- im crossing them for myself as well- been sitting at #1 on a set for a few months- i keep waiting for someone to swoop in and crush my dreams.... :wishluck:

Thanks buddy! Well, to be honest...I'm the dream crusher this year for the VLP set :shy:

Jerome

I've got several books still tied up in encapsulation. :cry:

Oh well! I'm still excited to see all the winning sets! Some killer stuff out there.