• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,314 posts in this topic

On 3/20/2023 at 2:15 PM, fantastic_four said:

I'm buying one 1:18 scale line in the Jurassic World Hammond Collection, and all of the faces on those look like crud much like Duke does.  Can anyone do faces well in that tiny scale?

I think the Hasbro Star Wars team does an excellent job in most cases in the Vintage Collection line… 

They just suck when it comes to figure choice and availability.   Two recent ones I picked up that I liked. 

628AE9F2-CB63-4493-863F-8550A6187A54.jpeg

9C0CAED8-CCB3-437B-A7D0-F96E3B04A706.jpeg

Perusing the FB Lego groups and ran across this.  Best example of this I’ve seen in awhile.  Remember that those Lego sets with brown bricks produced from 2013-2014 have not aged well over time.  The brown mix is VERY fragile.   When I sold my two Kingdoms Jousting sets in the FB groups last November even I broke a few pieces and had to swap them out upon taking the sets apart.  

It’s only the brown bricks from this time period.  Look it up if you want. 

The more you know…

54A5AC1B-3673-4241-8180-50073E682625.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

Classified Mindbender and Serpentor are back in stock, along with some other stuff, should any of you still be looking for them.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/back-in-stock

edit: Mindbender already gone! I'm still waiting on the two I ordered a few months ago, hopefully they ship soon. 

Edited by F For Fake

On 3/24/2023 at 12:13 PM, F For Fake said:

Classified Mindbender and Serpentor are back in stock, along with some other stuff, should any of you still be looking for them.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/back-in-stock

edit: Mindbender already gone! I'm still waiting on the two I ordered a few months ago, hopefully they ship soon. 

I finally got lucky and managed to order both at different points.  Serpentor was briefly available when the latest wave of figures went up for preorder. (thumbsu

But yeah, I don't understand what's taking so long on Mindbender. (shrug)

On 3/24/2023 at 12:50 PM, Gonzimodo said:

I finally got lucky and managed to order both at different points.  Serpentor was briefly available when the latest wave of figures went up for preorder. (thumbsu

Spoiler

Just for fun, but post counts don't really matter, it's just a fun catch!! :x 

200 GIFs | Tenor

On 3/24/2023 at 1:50 PM, Gonzimodo said:

Yeah, my two Serpentors showed up a couple of weeks ago, thankfully. I'm surprised to see him offered again, but hopefully anyone who wants one will grab one, as he's a really great figure. 

On 3/24/2023 at 2:03 PM, Gonzimodo said:

At this rate, I'll hit 300 by 2025! :acclaim:

I appreciate you posting, it being Friday! Woohoo 🙌🎉🙌 but indeed love it is all we need! It'll be Sparta soon enough lol . :cheers:

On 3/24/2023 at 3:47 PM, Dave2739 said:
On 3/24/2023 at 2:59 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

appreciate you posting, it being Friday! Woohoo 🙌🎉🙌 but indeed love it is all we need! It'll be Sparta soon enough lol . :cheers:

@Get Marwood & II understand you have a translator. Please assist. :foryou:

It wasn't a joke so I'll explain, as no one likes to explain jokes. :)

I posted a trivial post count post, because I think it's cool when I notice, and he respomded in kind and that's brotherly love. :)

He mentioned "300 posts" which he'll have a spartarian chance to get to, by the pun of "it'll be Sparta soon enough!"

On 3/24/2023 at 5:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I posted a trivial post count post, because I think it's cool when I notice, and he respomded in kind and that's brotherly love. :)

He mentioned "300 posts" which he'll have a spartarian chance to get to, by the pun of "it'll be Sparta soon enough!"

"spartarian"? Got it, thanks for clarifying.

On 3/24/2023 at 5:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm more confused now than before.

On 3/24/2023 at 5:28 PM, Dave2739 said:

"spartarian"? Got it, thanks for clarifying.

Well was mostly thinking of the movie "300" but yes spartarisn was another pun or dad joke, a riff. For 300 and world of warcraft.

I should really read a room, so moving on. :cheers:

Screenshot_20230324-173616.png

Foot Soldier arrived.  Still waiting on Bebop and no idea why others came but not him yet.  As mentioned hoping they do April O'Neil and if they do then that will be a whole 88 set in these new releases.  Personally I think they make for nice display pieces and not overly expensive.  When I was a kid only had the 4 turtles and Splinter so bit of an upgrade getting them all.

footsoldier.jpg