• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,262 posts in this topic

Damn, it they re-did Dive Dive from the Gobots in a modern realistic size, that would be great.

I've never been a fan of Broadside from Transformers because the size was WAYYYY too small and not as well thought out. I'd love to see a modern re-design.

Patrick

Went on a quick Toys R Us run earlier today to see what was around. Sometimes they stock things right before SDCC that are supposed to have street dates during SDCC.

I must have just missed a Titans Return Transformers shipment as there was a lone Skullcruncher on the shelf.

However...

Year of the Goat Soundwave was there. This was a $179.99 figure and they were marked down to $49.99. They are currently selling on eBay at around $90. If anyone wanted to check one out, head to your local TRU.

Wasn't for me and it is too big to buy a bunch of them to wait around to flip on eBay.

HAS24290.jpg

Went on a quick Toys R Us run earlier today to see what was around. Sometimes they stock things right before SDCC that are supposed to have street dates during SDCC.

I must have just missed a Titans Return Transformers shipment as there was a lone Skullcruncher on the shelf.

However...

Year of the Goat Soundwave was there. This was a $179.99 figure and they were marked down to $49.99. They are currently selling on eBay at around $90. If anyone wanted to check one out, head to your local TRU.

Wasn't for me and it is too big to buy a bunch of them to wait around to flip on eBay.

HAS24290.jpg

This is kinda cool, but I am with you, not really into it. I prefer a G1 style. Still like to get myself an affordable G1 reissue Soundwave with Ravage, Lazerbeak and Rumble and a Starscream. One day

I know I shared this in the other thread but after going through this one thought some toy enthusiasts may like to see. Picked these up earlier in the week.

Spidey%20Classic%201_zpsplamxoqi.jpg

Spidey20Classic202_zpswzmyk5cp.jpg

Legends20Series20220and203_zpsloqb3lqb.jpg

Legends20Series20420720and208_zpskjhlxfbq.jpg

Legends%20Series%206_zpsgxrcqmjk.jpg

Marvel%20Legends%20Cable%20and%20Deadpool_zpsl2kvsrxs.jpg

Marvel20Legends20Galactus20Complete20Set_zpssyz8cfml.jpg

Can't go wrong with Marvel Legends. :applause:

While not exactly part of my plastic crack collection... I did buy a wooden train.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201621493048?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This is from the 1950's and one of the wooden toys that Lego was making at the time.

s-l500.jpg

s-l500-1.jpg

I miss some of the Plastic Crack.

Sold this run a few years ago.

pjohnson_awing_series1.jpg

A-Wing Pilot test copies and samples?

Hand painted hardcopy paintmaster with paint swatches, hand painted protomolded figure, undated first shot plastic master with plastic swatch, undated first shot with darker colored torso

awingpilot_painted_hardcopy-a.jpg

Has anyone picked up the Batman Animated Batmobile, is it worth it? Same with the 1:15 Hotwheels elite/heritage '66 Batmobile and BTTF Delorean? Haven't picked them up yet, but haven't seen them in person to know if they are worth it.

img1052jpg-93e0b8_765w.jpg

Lower end of the 2 models with figures:

copertina.jpg

COPERTINA.jpg

Hand painted hardcopy paintmaster with paint swatches, hand painted protomolded figure, undated first shot plastic master with plastic swatch, undated first shot with darker colored torso

awingpilot_painted_hardcopy-a.jpg

Sweet! I love seeing vintage Star Wars prototypes. Power of the Force era, to boot (thumbs u

Super noob question:

How do you tell the difference between the G1, 2000 and 2004 version of Hot Rod? I can't find any stampings that would give me any idea what I have here.

There was a discussion thread on TFW2005 about it here:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/824405-difference-between-original-g1-tm-hot-rod-reissue.html

Super noob question:

How do you tell the difference between the G1, 2000 and 2004 version of Hot Rod? I can't find any stampings that would give me any idea what I have here.

G1 has metal feet, I believe.

This. Most G1 Transformers are made of metal in places while remakes are entirely plastic. There is a difference between rub labels and non rub as well

Super noob question:

There was a discussion thread on TFW2005 about it here:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/824405-difference-between-original-g1-tm-hot-rod-reissue.html

Thanks, Buzz

Super noob question:

G1 has metal feet, I believe.

Reissues also had metal feet.