• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,332 posts in this topic

Something cheap & junky that I dug out of my box of matchbox/hot wheels/cars the other day.

69194311-0CF2-4540-A6C9-9B207B7D585B_zpswddprbe3.jpg

GoBot

I really wish I could put this knowledge to financial gain.

That is a limb to Puzzler which was a Go-Bot combiner. He is one of six figures and I believe that it was an arm in combiner mode.

Something cheap & junky that I dug out of my box of matchbox/hot wheels/cars the other day.

69194311-0CF2-4540-A6C9-9B207B7D585B_zpswddprbe3.jpg

GoBot

I really wish I could put this knowledge to financial gain.

That is a limb to Puzzler which was a Go-Bot combiner. He is one of six figures and I believe that it was an arm in combiner mode.

Yeah. He's one of the arms. The hand folds out from under the rear bumper.

Any cool purchases lately?

Heading to Portland OR this weekend. Any cool toy stores? Saw Dr Tongues, but I'm afraid it's a bit small.

Patrick

I have what may be my last plastic crack order (for awhile) coming in the mail at the end of the month.

This may be pimping a website... but it is not mine...

I do not get anything out of it and I am linking directly to the site so any traffic generated does not benefit me in any way.

BBTS... where you can get a lot of things you normally cannot through Amazon or other higher end items or things of that nature has started their CyberMonday sale...

Complete sets of Marvel Legends, Transformers, and other items that you might find interesting.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=22574

There are even a few MP Transformers on clearance between the CyberMonday and Black Friday ongoing listings...

MP Bumblebee and MP Tracks are on clearance. They are pretty nice pieces to be honest.

Stopped by a random yard sale this fall while out on a drive with my wife, found a 40 gallon rubbermaid full of star wars and Gi joe figures and vechicles for 30 bucks. I don't collect this stuff or even know what era it's from, but I know a deal when I see it - the Rubbermaid alone costs ~$25 lol If there's anything of note from this period I should look for please let me know, there's tons of weapons and random in the bottom of the bin, I haven't even looked at most of it, just pulled all the star wars figures I could see.

There was an Anakin figure too, but my son ripped his arm off... :headbang:

My wife has been hinting at getting rid of the walker, it's just so huge. Any of you collector's think it's worth anything or should I just goodwill it. You can click the pic for some better detail.

uymtujPl.jpg

anybody gotta a line on the original Micronauts figures. Need a Time Travaler and Space Glider

carded, loose, colors?

I'm not sure what carded means. If that means still in package, yes I would like them in package still. Colors of figures is not important.

I see them on ebay, just seem super-pricey. Maybe that's what they go for

eBay search showed quite a few in varying conditions.

EDIT... saw you wanted one carded...

People are paying those prices so... I guess that is what they are worth.

Edited by Buzzetta