• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS Appreciation Thread

1,099 posts in this topic

Well this may have been done a few times before but since there should be a few coming up for sale on Pedigree next week I figure why not get the party started. I have been searching for nice 9.2's that I think are a steal. Picked up issue #80 last week and just bought this one (#84). I know it has been on Comic Link for some time but for $80 I am very happy to hold on this this sucker for years to come. grin.gif

TOS-80-92.jpg

T84.jpg

Here's the #52 from the Pacific Coast collection -- the book that Doug got that allowed him to sell me the 9.4 non-pedigree copy below. This is one of two 9.6s. I wonder what the page quality on the other one is?

TalesofSuspense52.jpg

Once Doug finalized the TOS Pacific Coast deal, this became his "beater" copy of TOS#52 27_laughing.gif (now my grail copy):

TOS-52-94.jpg

That 9.6 is incredible.

Great PQ and QP cloud9.gif

But i would still take the beater copy hail.gif

I look at this this way -- thanks to the miswrap, I get to see another 1/8 of an inch of artwork on the right hand side of the book on the 9.4. 27_laughing.gif

Scott,

Nice book, dude. Plus, you got it at a great price!! Enjoy and there's more where that came from.

Doug

Hi Doug. Man, do you ever sound like a crack dealer with that post! 27_laughing.gif Hope all is well. hi.gif

Brad

here's a few from the "Sid's Luncheonette Pedigree" grin.gif

TOS # 59 - not sure what kept this down to a 9.0 - i see nothing wrong with it....BC is perfect - gotta get the graders notes on this one...........OW/W pgs.

i think it looks as good as the next two.........

1111073602474_tos_059.jpg

BurntBoy, that is one sweet lookin' #59!

If you are planning to sell that, be sure to let me know where and when you are selling it. I'd like a piece of that action.

Joe

There's a #59 CGC 9.0 on Pedigree Comics right now.

And no, it's not mine.

Well I swore to never post this #48 again.. but I guess it has been a year since it was last posted. And this is a TOS thread.

Sorry Brad.. turn away.. dont look.

TALES48COVER.JPG