• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Texas Comic Fest - Lewisville Texas Mike Zeck, Tim Seeley, Chris Roberson

4 posts in this topic

Texas Comic Fest

Lewisville TX

May 14 2016 10 AM to 6 PM

Guests include: Mike Zeck, John Beatty, Chris Roberson, Tim Seeley, Steve Orlando, Darryl Banks, Joe Eisma, Mike W Barr, Ben Dunn, Matthew Waite, Mel Renfro & Gene Snitsky.

CGC signature witnesses on-site.

Tickets $15 at the door.

Very iffy for a one-day only show?? If signatures are steady throughout, then probably not. Maybe a few remarques? On the other hand, if I'm sitting around with no one at my table at all ...?!?!... I'll try to sketch through my tears. :)

Mike

Very iffy for a one-day only show?? If signatures are steady throughout, then probably not. Maybe a few remarques? On the other hand, if I'm sitting around with no one at my table at all ...?!?!... I'll try to sketch through my tears. :)

Mike

For your sake, I hope you're signing like a madman. For my sake, I hope to get at least a remarque. Either way, looking forward to meeting you, shaking your hand, saying thanks, and getting some signatures! Thanks