• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKE & KEY TV Series
3 3

102 posts in this topic

Now all we need is a couple previews and the ball will really start rollin.  The premiere is only 2 months away so hopefully we will see some stuff come out soon.

39 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Now all we need is a couple previews and the ball will really start rollin.  The premiere is only 2 months away so hopefully we will see some stuff come out soon.

I really enjoyed those early stories, and kept my Vol. 1 HC signed for that very reason. It will be interesting to see how this comes together.

I guess Netflix may take a page out of Apple TV's book. Locke & Key is preparing Season 2 in advance of Season 1. The creative team must feel solid about what they have.

Exclusive: Netflix's Locke And Key Season 2 Work Has Already Begun

Locke and Key is one of our most anticipated new shows of 2020, and now that it's almost here, we're excited to share the news that work on Season 2 has already begun. Read on below to learn more!

Season 1 of Netflix's Locke and Key, the highly anticipated adaptation of Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez's beloved horror comic, hasn't even hit Netflix yet--it arrives February 7. But although a second season hasn't yet been officially greenlit by the streaming service, executive producer Carlton Cuse is in the process of writing Locke and Key Season 2.

"We're writing Season 2, even though it hasn't been greenlit. We're working in a room," Cuse told GameSpot during an interview with him and Locke and Key showrunner Meredith Averill.

42 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Looking forward to the follow-on review. :popcorn:

Saw the 2nd episode this morning and it’s picking up a bit but it still felt like a prep kind of episode.  The show is following very closely to the comic which good but the bad stuff has been muted a bit which is a distraction for me since I loved the comics so much.  I’ll probably stretch this one out all week just because it’s quite good.

Loved the series. A little disappointed they had such a forehead slapping piece of horror movie logic towards the end to set up the ending, but they didn't do it as much as many shows have in this genre, so it's still a huge step above.