• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKE & KEY TV Series
3 3

102 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2021 at 6:30 AM, Bosco685 said:

What a fantastic season!

For 10 episodes they sure packaged it up in a way everything comes together smoothly without it feeling too long or short. Just right to tell a solid story.

:applause:

What happened to "Gonna take my time with this one"? LOL! 

Watched episode 1 yesterday, enjoyed it!

Surprised there aren't more comments.Season 2 was very good -

Spoiler

Kevin Durrant as the baddie in S3 is a bonus - Dodge had done his / her dash

If you didn't know - Season 3 is already finished and is expected to drop early next year.

I like Kevin Durrant - brilliant in 'The Strain' - so will be a solid lead bad guy / girl / whatever.

Really underappreciated show, and a well made one at that.

Solid 8 /10

Edited by Beige
added spoilers

On 11/12/2021 at 1:43 AM, Beige said:

Surprised there aren't more comments.Season 2 was very good -

Hide contents

Kevin Durrant as the baddie in S3 is a bonus - Dodge had done his / her dash

If you didn't know - Season 3 is already finished and is expected to drop early next year.

I like Kevin Durrant - brilliant in 'The Strain' - so will be a solid lead bad guy / girl / whatever.

Really underappreciated show, and a well made one at that.

Solid 8 /10

He played the villain in the DCU show Swamp Thing. Did a great job.

I stopped watching season 2 not because I did not like the show, but because the break between seasons was so long, I could not follow the plot.  I had forgotten too much of the first season, and did not have the time or energy to re-watch the first season. Now season three comes out in a timely manner, and I just kinda shrug. Maybe, I will get back to it.

On 8/11/2022 at 1:00 PM, drotto said:

I stopped watching season 2 not because I did not like the show, but because the break between seasons was so long, I could not follow the plot.  I had forgotten too much of the first season, and did not have the time or energy to re-watch the first season. Now season three comes out in a timely manner, and I just kinda shrug. Maybe, I will get back to it.

Yeah,had to go back and remind myself as well.

It was Ok

Just finished the 3rd season.

I liked season 1 , Although season two was ok as well, it all just felt like a decline after the first. 

Sad. I really felt they could have done so much with the show. Instead we got this. 

I will not say it was bad, just not as good as it could have been.