• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set Schedule

44 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi guys,

Here's a schedule of sets to come:

4/13/2005

Justice League of America 1-100

Tales To Astonish 1-101

Green Lantern 1-100

Marvel Premiere 1-61

Identity Crisis

4/19/2005

House of Secrets 81-154

House of Mystery 174-320

Strange Tales 1-100

Strange Tales 101-168

Miracleman 1-24

4/26/2005

Tales From the Crypt

Wolverine 1-189

Spectacular Spider-man (1976)

Cry For Dawn 1-9

Amazing Adventures (1961) 1-6

Amazing Adult Fantasy 7-14

Thanks for the update. I was wondering about Strange Tales being broken up into two sets. Why not a full Strange Tales 1-168 set since there is a Tales to Astonish 1-101 set?

Thanks for the update. I was wondering about Strange Tales being broken up into two sets. Why not a full Strange Tales 1-168 set since there is a Tales to Astonish 1-101 set?

Actually, the Tales to Astonish should be two sets, but it would get confusing as they would be

1-26,28-34

and 27, 35-101

so I can live with one set (even though there will probably be zero chance that I would complete the whole set).

All the additions look great and really fill in some nice holes in the registry. thumbsup2.gif

Actually, the Tales to Astonish should be two sets, but it would get confusing as they would be

1-26,28-34

and 27, 35-101

so I can live with one set (even though there will probably be zero chance that I would complete the whole set).

All the additions look great and really fill in some nice holes in the registry. thumbsup2.gif

That's the card collector in me coming out. Always have to have one full set. grin.gif

sorry for my ignorance on this one, can someone give me some information on what these sets actually are?

Thanks.

From the main CGC screen, select Collectors Society, then select Registry.

Select CGC Registry and from there you can see different sets (i.e. ASM #1-25). Collectors list which books they have (basically they REGISTER the serial number). Then everyone can see what books you have (and what you might need) plus it gives point values so you can (dare I say), COMPETE with other collectors for top sets.

The top three sets are shown but you can see all sets that are register by clicking the set title. You can just register one book and it will give that book a point total (similar to market value) and say what percent of the run has been registered.

Enjoy.