• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,488 posts in this topic

I have the answers you're looking for but between your abrasive attitude and chiding other members for mentioning variants in this thread only to then mention a variant yourself I politely decline.

I'm not aware of it being a variant. I am thinking its an ashcan. I actually have no idea that is why I was asking.

Obviously you do not have the answer because you send me a link to something else.

You wanna be slick with your mouth...OK tuff Tony.

Funny sad boy.

I haven't sent you a link for anything.

Ive been looking everywhere for this. Sorry, I gave up

s_l1600_7.jpg

Just went through all of mine, because I knew I had the date range . . . Mine's got a different cover??? November 1999. (Don't ask me for a scan as I already put it back in the vault).

Ive been looking everywhere for this. Sorry, I gave up

s_l1600_7.jpg

Just went through all of mine, because I knew I had the date range . . . Mine's got a different cover??? November 1999. (Don't ask me for a scan as I already put it back in the vault).

Thats why I listed it in a thread called "Books you just cant find in the Wild" :gossip:

Spent a couple hours already in a store and GF was already pushing me to go. I said let me check one more box and pulled this out:

MalibuSun13.jpg

Never thought I would find one in the wild especially at this particular store. Found earlier issue in the dollar bin when I first got there but figured I would find #13 because everything else was competitively priced. Was pretty beat up in the dollar box and the owner ended up giving this and the other two dollar books for free since I spend so much on other back issues.

Spent a couple hours already in a store and GF was already pushing me to go. I said let me check one more box and pulled this out:

MalibuSun13.jpg

They rush us at comic shops, but there's no time limit of how long we have to stand around when they're looking at shoes and clothes. Especially shoes

MalibuSun13.jpg

They rush us at comic shops, but there's no time limit of how long we have to stand around when they're looking at shoes and clothes. Especially shoes

Just tell them you will spend some profits on their shoes.

MalibuSun13.jpg

Never thought I would find one in the wild especially at this particular store. Found earlier issue in the dollar bin when I first got there but figured I would find #13 because everything else was competitively priced. Was pretty beat up in the dollar box and the owner ended up giving this and the other two dollar books for free since I spend so much on other back issues.

Nice find! I was once lucky enough to find a stack of 10 or these at a comic shop. I sold them off slowly on ebay over three months. Hit some record sales on some at the time.

One i can not find in the wild or anywhere else for that matter is ms marvel #1 5th print i have actually come to the conclusion that this print was just skipped all together as i been putting together my set for the past few months i have yet to see anything proving its existence. Can someone please confirm that this just does not exist so i can move on.

13330953_10154256483526934_6048440490067290112_n.jpg?oh=0a802fdfda243cbf45e967d4eb962bf9&oe=57D855D2

Sorry I can't seem to figure out the picture feature...

So I got this directly from Brandon Graham, and he told me this was an error issue. They did not mean to put the expo image logo on there. He received a box of those and the rest.... they reprinted it without the logo.

At this point I have not seen any other copies in the wild ( cept people I sold to ) and suspect it to be very rare.

8house #1 stories are continuing in Island....

Edited by ranx