• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,477 posts in this topic

The Silver Surfer 100 Variant I have looked hard for a long time with no success. Id like to know more about it as my memory is fading in my old age lol.

I found this one last year - at closing time in a $1 bin at Phx Comicon. :cloud9:

20160604_070719-1_zpsnub1vljz.jpg

Just found a Sandman 75 (2nd print in the wild)

Never would have thought I'd get lucky.

Wow, that's a nice find, never knew this existed until now. I'll have to keep an (unrealistically optimistic) eye out for this. Looked it up on recalled comics and it has it rated at a 3 out of 5 in scarcity, and the only listing on eBay I could find has it listed at $2,000!

Just because they're asking that price, doesn't mean it's worth the price.

Supposedly one sold in March raw for 2k which is why the 1999 asking price on eBay. I have heard about them being around for years but never saw a true pic of one until last year

Just found a Sandman 75 (2nd print in the wild)

Never would have thought I'd get lucky.

Wow, that's a nice find, never knew this existed until now. I'll have to keep an (unrealistically optimistic) eye out for this. Looked it up on recalled comics and it has it rated at a 3 out of 5 in scarcity, and the only listing on eBay I could find has it listed at $2,000!

Just because they're asking that price, doesn't mean it's worth the price.

Supposedly one sold in March raw for 2k which is why the 1999 asking price on eBay. I have heard about them being around for years but never saw a true pic of one until last year

On eBay? hm

sandman 75 2nd print was release right after but i guess most shop did not sell out and hence not many order the 2nd print. the one at ebay never sold its copies at 1999 since it listomg ladt yr

Edited by mattyeo

Got out of work early yesterday so stopped by my LCS.

Not sure how he figured out my total since nothing was priced (and it seems like the system is different each time I go in), but found these for not a lot of money:

IMG_1495_zpsgx1ccr0z.jpg

Got out of work early yesterday so stopped by my LCS.

Not sure how he figured out my total since nothing was priced (and it seems like the system is different each time I go in), but found these for not a lot of money:

IMG_1495_zpsgx1ccr0z.jpg

NM Annual 2 Newsstand!!! Nice!

:golfclap:

Wow. I've never even known about that Showcase '96 #3. I'm a scrub.

There's nothing to know about it, except that it's NOT what all the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons and liars are saying it is.

See discussion here.

You mean its not hard to find because that's what we are discussing here? This is not a discussion of appearance just the ability to find the book.

Anything else can be left in the other thread where it belongs.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Found a Wildcats 2 with all the silver removed from the

cover a neat production screw up. I will post a pic tomorrow

That's the newsstand version

This one still has some Silver, just not all of it.

I have the newsstand edition its entirely white and has a UPC.

This copy still has some its a printing error I will dig it out and post it later today.

BTW good to see ya Dingo you can bring some good info in here. :hi:

Edited by Fastballspecial