• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is huge...

51 posts in this topic

I FOUND IT!!!! It was in the LAST ONE! Whatdoiwin whatdoiwin whatdoiwin????? headbang.gif

greggy.

Congratulations!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif He's a bit high maintenance, though.

Hey Andy,

Got any use for a shiny new gold ticket? You can have it REALLY cheap. flowerred.gif

All right, but if it's the deathlok one I'll have to send it back. yay.gif

putting april fools aside

and assuming (like so many other collections we heard about) that this has a bunch of early BA at least

we're talking 8000-9000 books in that many boxes

if they're all high grade and/or early GA, that is a big deal and could impact the market

but if it looks anything like my 8000 or so 1930s through mid-70s comics it could be much ado about nothing much

I FOUND IT!!!! It was in the LAST ONE! Whatdoiwin whatdoiwin whatdoiwin????? headbang.gif

greggy.

Congratulations!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif He's a bit high maintenance, though. Apparently.

Yeah...you put up with me though! 893applaud-thumb.gif

putting april fools aside

and assuming (like so many other collections we heard about) that this has a bunch of early BA at least

we're talking 8000-9000 books in that many boxes

if they're all high grade and/or early GA, that is a big deal and could impact the market

but if it looks anything like my 8000 or so 1930s through mid-70s comics it could be much ado about nothing much

I thought the collection was non-existent?? confused.gif

greggy.

Congratulations!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif He's a bit high maintenance, though. Apparently.

Don't get any ideas folks. tongue.gif

greggy.

poke2.gif

greggy.

poke2.gif

sumo.gif (Well, so much for this thread........)

greggy.

poke2.gif

You didn't update your website again. I know you don't make many sales due to your inflated prices but at least let the "regular" customers be aware of your available books!

jeez... i'm assuming it's an april fools joke

but even if there were 40 LBs, that don't mean 40 LBs of stuff we'd get excited about, as is demonstated by my 40 long boxes of pre-76 junkola. (I probably have 3-4 short boxes of stuff that the condition/pedigree/rarirty/big money snobs would be interested in)

greggy.

poke2.gif

You didn't update your website again. I know you don't make many sales due to your inflated prices but at least let the "regular" customers be aware of your available books!

I'll update it tomorrow - I had several large orders from customers this week, all of whom are as finicky and particular as yourself, plus some new bits (that sadly wouldn't be your thing) to add to the inventory, so I thought I'd wait.

greggy.

poke2.gif

I'll update it tomorrow - I had several large orders from customers this week, all of whom are as finicky and particular as yourself, plus some new bits (that sadly wouldn't be your thing) to add to the inventory, so I thought I'd wait.

You have other customers! 893whatthe.gifhail.gif

greggy.

Hey Andy,

Got any use for a shiny new gold ticket? You can have it REALLY cheap. flowerred.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

greggy.

Hey Andy,

Christo_pull_hair.gif
Well...that IS the logical action! cloud9.gif

greggy.

Hey Andy,

Christo_pull_hair.gif
Damn you Troll! 893naughty-thumb.gif

greggy.

Hey Andy,

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Well, of course. When you win Greggy, he at least comes with an inflatable Wonder Woman. poke2.gif

greggy.

Hey Andy,

Christo_pull_hair.gif
Damn you Troll! 893naughty-thumb.gif
yay.gif