• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is huge...

51 posts in this topic

I FOUND IT!!!! It was in the LAST ONE! Whatdoiwin whatdoiwin whatdoiwin????? headbang.gif

greggy.

Congratulations!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif He's a bit high maintenance, though.

Hey Andy,

Got any use for a shiny new gold ticket? You can have it REALLY cheap. flowerred.gif

All right, but if it's the deathlok one I'll have to send it back. yay.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif
Well...that IS the logical action! cloud9.gif

Well, of course. When you win Greggy, he at least comes with an inflatable Wonder Woman. poke2.gif

Yeah, an inflatable, well-used, oft-repaired, Wonder Woman. Eeeew. tongue.gif

Not as good as J_C's "25 cent variant" Amazing Spider-Man 129 auction from last year though.

That was pretty impressive, it has to be said. I fell for it......

Link to the thread...I wish the "story" listed in the ad was there as it was a pretty good piece of comic book fiction, but I didn't see it. If anyone still has it and wants me to post it, please send it to me and I'll put it up. gossip.gif

I FOUND IT!!!! It was in the LAST ONE!

I FOUND IT!!!! It was in the LAST ONE! Whatdoiwin whatdoiwin whatdoiwin????? headbang.gif

greggy.

Congratulations!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif He's a bit high maintenance, though. Apparently.

Yeah...you put up with me though! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Don't get any ideas folks. tongue.gif

poke2.gif

sumo.gif (Well, so much for this thread........)

You didn't update your website again. I know you don't make many sales due to your inflated prices but at least let the "regular" customers be aware of your available books!

I'll update it tomorrow - I had several large orders from customers this week, all of whom are as finicky and particular as yourself, plus some new bits (that sadly wouldn't be your thing) to add to the inventory, so I thought I'd wait.

You have other customers! 893whatthe.gifhail.gif

Yeah, shocking, ain't it???

Now...did you truly put those other books on hold? tongue.gif

But of course. I'm a man of my word, don't you know. cool.gif

What if I eventually renege? Will I be put on your blacklist? confused-smiley-013.gif

Now...did you truly put those other books on hold? tongue.gif

But of course. I'm a man of my word, don't you know. cool.gif

What if I eventually renege? Will I be put on your blacklist? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd assume you would never dream of doing such a thing, but if you did, I've got my voodoo dolls ready.

I hope that wasn't an unsubtle hint on your part!!