• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do I really want to do this.... by NewForceComics

59 posts in this topic

We soft open tomorrow.

Even after weeks straight of 16 hour days, we barely managed to get everything into the new store. It's no where near grand opening shape but we will open today and make progress

image_zpsrfpxt5nv.jpeg

well, a week later, after soft opening last Wednesday, we are having some fun...

store still only about 75% merchandised properly, but sales are up over 100% each day (just the infusion of new merch and space)...so, first week, I would say it was "worth it", but I will be darned if I ever do it again lol

Needs more Gator.

image_zpsaeuxpzao.jpeg

Nice looking store. :applause:

Wow Looks great Rick, shocking how much of a difference that added space makes. Light fixtures look great.
thanks ...you were just a couple weeks too soon

What a GREAT looking comic shop man!!!! Simply awesome!!!! We have a few neat little shops around here but I must say if you were local I would show die hard loyalty to your place. You can just tell you put a lot of time and effort into it. Looks AWESOME i truly mean that. Well done Rick!!!

Needs more Gator.

there is a big gator in the middle lol

It's a start.