• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 Day Sale Daredevil 181 SS 9.6 signed by Miller & Janson $350.00

7 posts in this topic

I am in need of some quick cash so I have decided to sell my daredevil 181 Sig Series 9.6 signed by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson

350.00 Plus 10 dollars shipping within the US

Payment via Paypal

No returns on graded books

1st :takeit: wins

This is a one day sale at this price. After midnight tonight the book will be pulled and either put on ebay at a higher price or back in the collection. Purchase and payment must be made by midnight today in order to receive the 350.00 plus 10.00 shipping price

162719.jpg.d8710b3bd52c694bf5bff69ec82d1759.jpg

I am very surprised this book has not been snapped up at this price. I am not sure what is going on here. After autograph fees and grading fees and the cost of admission to a convention and the purchase cost of a raw or graded 9.6 the cost of producing this book is only about 10 dollars less than what I am charging.

Did I not include something? I listed terms, payment options, a description, return policy and a clear photograph.

I don't get it. Hopefully someone buys it before midnight

In on last attempt to sell this book I will drop the price to 340.00 shipped inside the US. Payment can be made as late as tomorrow.

I have had a lot of people tell me they are holding out for a 9.8 but 9.8's are 6 to 8 hundred. This book is super sharp. Not sure if it has been pressed but could possibly press to a 9.8

Somebody buy this so it doesn't have to go back in my collection.