• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Ultimate Spider-Man 1 (White 1:100)

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Hoping you can help me out of a dilemma. My last visit to my LCS was a few weeks ago and I saw in the case they had acquired an Ultimate Spider-Man 1 (white 1:100). I thought to myself cool, but didn't purchase it. I wish I had. Luckily, yesterday when I went back they still had it. In my excitement, I didn't take it out of the bag. I know stupid move!!!!! The corners looked great as did the spine (minor ticks that pressing could handle). It looked like a great copy.

Well I get home and moved it to a better plastic and look again and notice some things, a small scratch on the front on Spider-Man's foot (along with an impressed straight line leading up to the scratch, the line could be pressed out), and color rubbed off on the back bottom right corner.

I went on feebay and noticed a few of these had the scratched line condition as well.

Please help, depending on the grades you give will determine whether I keep it, try to return it, or cut my losses and sell it.

Thanks,

Fred

Here are the pics of the front:

IMG_6350_zpsg2lguw1i.jpg

IMG_6361_zps4nh0kqpb.jpg

IMG_6362_zps3tuvhbqa.jpg

IMG_6360_zpskakw1lch.jpg

IMG_6363_zpst1d2jlkw.jpg

IMG_6364_zpstqyooasg.jpg

IMG_6365_zpsykpvr9dp.jpg

IMG_6366_zpskjxmot1l.jpg

Again I appreciate your insights and comments. Also, feel free to tell me if you think I should keep and hold, try to return it, or cut my losses and sell it.

Best!

Fred