• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

66 posts in this topic

Books will be added over the next 48 hours or so. A few at a time. I don't know what all will be added yet, so there will not be a main page with everything listed on this one. I have been buying like a mad fiend (see the picture of me below at various comic book purchasing events) :roflmao:

Some of the books I have just purchased I have already found upgrades for and am selling. Some books I bought, enjoyed, and realized they are not making my final cut. I have boxes of miscellaneous stuff but I really want to have 100 books that are my favorite covers/interior art and no more- I know that is odd, but it is what my goal is. FYI, you will never see books with girls and rockets sold by me unless they are duplicates. (tsk)

I pulled the Startling 49 because I think I am going to hang onto it for now.

I intend on closing this thread no later than Monday evening. Shipping will happen by mid next week, assuming payment has been made. Priority Shipping is $15 on slabs and $7 on raw, no matter how many you take, in the US. Canada First Class shipping is $15 on raw and $25 on slabs. I do not ship anywhere else.

Payment via Paypal (ideally F & F, if you know me) or check/ money order. On checks I wait for payment to clear, unless we have already done business before.

Returns are accepted on raw books if you contact me within a week of receiving the books. No returns on slabbed books.

Oh? You have Golden Age Comics with Girls & Rockets?

Photo%20May%2011%2012%2042%2057%20PM_zpswg9rezvn.gif

First book, as a placeholder. More coming later. Get an iconic horror cover that presents decent when in the mylar for super cheap!!

Dark Mysteries 10- Detached and split covers. Not pretty. Decent interior with attached centerfold. $150

216D6576-5366-4254-B167-5AF72E468AB0_zpsbyio0xqa.jpg

3F8C95E9-DA81-4508-AB5A-8CD350C66023_zpsdnak7xey.jpg

3ACFBFDD-38BD-4A0B-A890-3D07CE1054C7_zpspijbd8to.jpg

:takeit: and the Gangsters & Gun Molls freebie

75A669D7-0E86-4EA6-A541-300A0D5F7CE0_zpsyxnzmmei.jpg