• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stranger Things on Netflix
4 4

449 posts in this topic

OK, we finished it, and I have questions..

Spoiler

So at the end, when the burning starts again, does that mean that Max died?

What happened to the crazy basketball captain?

Did they bring Eddie's body  back to Hawkins? If not, does  he show in the next season?

What Happened to Dr. Owens?

Is the evil general a pawn of Vescna's (sp)?

Last...is Will in love with Eleven or Mike?

Edited by skypinkblu

On 7/3/2022 at 1:19 AM, Jayman said:

Will is still connected to Vecna (001)…

Spoiler

Max was saved, Nancy wasn’t killed because Vecna wanted her to send a message to 11, why wasn’t Will killed right away like Barb and others?

Also, how did Will know the name Vecna? Mike knew the name from the D&D game, but nobody called 001 Vecna until Mike went to CA. I know it doesn’t affect the story at all but it’s been bugging me since Will said it.  

Did I miss a conversation or something?

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 7/3/2022 at 10:17 AM, Boozad said:

He'll never be forgotten for this...

Hide contents

attachment-stranger-things-eddie-munson-

Seriously. It was one of those things that you didn’t realize you were missing in life until you experienced it. 

In an exclusive interview with Screen Rant, Quinn admitted that his favorite moment of Stranger Things was Eddie's Metallica sequence at the end of volume 2. Playing a rendition of Metallica's "Master of Puppets," Eddie stands in the Upside Down amidst flashing red lightning, facing down a hoard of demonic bats (demobats), to create an epic distraction so that his friends can survive. Quinn says that, while he loved acting in scenes with the rest of the Stranger Things cast, the Metallica sequence was one of the coolest moments of his life.

"I think all of the scenes with all of the gang. I loved the kind of ensemble stuff, when you're just getting into it with everyone... But I'd say that the highlight was probably the Metallica sequence, just because it was so fun. The whole time I was doing it, I was like, "I'm never gonna be able to do anything this cool again. This is it, so make the most of it."

On 7/3/2022 at 10:39 AM, Boozad said:

YES! Because it's so bleeding good it needs to be here for easy access.

Hide contents

I'm not a Metal guy but that scene was one of the best scenes of music/scenes in a long time

Heh, wonder if "Master of Puppets" now gets some kind of Stranger Things bump in popularity, like "Running Up that Hill".  

Probably not as accessible to most.  

This series definitely hits most of my sweet spots for stuff I loved as a kid.  They got that nostalgia factor down.  

If you’re still recovering from Season 4 of Stranger Things, have no fear: The Duffer Brothers already have a plan for when production on Season 5 will kick into gear. The creators of the series revealed in an exclusive interview with Collider that the writers’ room for the fifth and final season of the hit horror-nostalgia series begins this August.

“We're going to take a little vacation in July,” Ross Duffer told Collider’s own Steve Weintraub, “And then we're going to come back. I know that the writer's room is going to start in that first week of August.” Good news all around, for fans who are hoping to see more of their favorite Hawkins natives sooner rather than later.

On 7/4/2022 at 10:56 AM, Axelrod said:

Heh, wonder if "Master of Puppets" now gets some kind of Stranger Things bump in popularity, like "Running Up that Hill".  

Apparently, at least a little:

"Already, “Master of Puppets” has seen a surge in plays, and is currently #21 on Spotify’s U.S. charts, less than three days after the show premiered."