• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stranger Things on Netflix
4 4

449 posts in this topic

I still haven't watched Part 2 of S4.  My 14yr old daughter is a huge fan of the show.  I do want to thank the creators for somehow getting Master of Puppets on to her playlist.  You know how many times I tried to get her to listen to a Metallica song (any of them!) over the years and got stonewalled?  Now, I get to hear Master anytime we're in the car together.  :headbang: 

However, I am still not "cool" and my air guitar is "lame".  :D

On 8/15/2022 at 2:42 PM, chrisco37 said:

You know how many times I tried to get her to listen to a Metallica song (any of them!) over the years and got stonewalled?  Now, I get to hear Master anytime we're in the car together.  :headbang: 

However, I am still not "cool" and my air guitar is "lame".  :D

FB_IMG_1660599034555.jpg.9eb575f5210b20c528559f03085b7a9b.jpg

My gf & I watched S3 & 4 over the past 2 months. It took a lot of time due to summer travel & junque. We just finished last night. It was a long, hard slog, as they say. I'm really happy we finished this tripe.

Now on to She-Hulk, Sandman, & possibly amazon's LOTR & HBO's GOT revivals. I reckon there's a chance we'll watch Thor once it's on D+.  

So curiosity and boredom took hold

Episode 1 was pure slog

Episode 2 isn't much better BUT I am happy the man is still acting. I would like to see the man in more shows, he's a good actor

On episode 8 now

Its like they had no idea what to do with Will.

Having been the driving force for season 1, he pretty much became useless since

This is just terrible writing

Acting has been over the top as well. Super cheese.

Perhaps thats keeping in line with the 80s theme?