• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mister O's Feedback Thread

21 posts in this topic

Eric was a pleasure to deal with . Responded quickly to my PM and comics were shipped lighting fast and well packaged. Comics came from canada but came to me as fast as getting it from the states. Great prices and would definitely deal with again. Great asset to the community.

The book arrived earlier today, it looks great. I really am very pleased with it and can't believe how quickly it arrived.

Thank you for packing well and for a very pleasant, smooth transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with you again.

Just completed a 3 slab deal with Eric and couldn't be happier with the transaction; books were well packaged, quick to ship and friendly.

Please deal with confidence. I would not hesitate to work another deal with Eric. (thumbs u

I recently completed a three figure transaction with Eric and it was first rate all the way! Communication with Eric was great and shipping was also smooth. I now have a great book to add to my collection! I would not hesitate to do business with Eric again in the future!

Just completed another transaction with Eric for a high grade silverage book. As usual, Eric was friendly, shipped quick and book was packaged well.

No hesitation recommending to fellow boardies.

Thanks Eric, looking forward to the next deal (thumbs u

I got quick and secure shipping on this great CGC item - thanks so much!!!!  :banana:

I purchased 2 slabs from Eric. Items arrived quickly and exceptionally well packaged. Eric was a pleasure to deal with, responded promptly and professionally to all of my PM's. I look forward to working with him again.

I purchased a couple of books from Eric, but unfortunately, they arrived with cracked cases. However, I felt that the books were properly boxed up and padded with sufficient bubble wrap, which leads me to conclude that the package was excessively tossed around during commute. I sent some pics to Eric and described the damage and he was quick to reply with a resolution. We worked it out and he took action to conclude the matter for me immediately, which I appreciated.

Professional and easy to deal with =  Top score from me (thumbsu