• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Treasuries
5 5

1,079 posts in this topic

On 1/8/2022 at 9:34 AM, ThothAmon said:

Anyone else own these style coloring books. Quite massive. 

image.jpg

Very cool!

On 1/8/2022 at 3:34 PM, ThothAmon said:

Anyone else own these style coloring books. Quite massive. 

image.jpg

This will come to no surprise to anyone, but sure Greggy has a few of them, I would imagine they are hard to find, especially with no coloring in. 

On 1/9/2022 at 3:42 PM, ThothAmon said:

Must be bidding on rarity of the label (although my copies may not be as nice). Packaging doesn’t appear to protect book much?

246ADAB1-2073-4674-80A0-6418E88E846D.png

Yeah! That doesn't look so good. 

On 1/9/2022 at 3:42 PM, ThothAmon said:

Must be bidding on rarity of the label (although my copies may not be as nice). Packaging doesn’t appear to protect book much?

246ADAB1-2073-4674-80A0-6418E88E846D.png

I wonder why they didn't bid on this one for a fraction of the cost in last months Clink auction?  (shrug)

Superman vs Spider-man 9.6

So I’ve set my site on picking up the Superman vs Spider-Man Treasury. The historical significance of the DC Marvel collab alone makes me want a high grade copy for my collection. 

I would also love a Superman vs Shazam to add to the collection.

How difficult is it to pick up these books in high 9.6+ condition? 

A 9.6 Sups vs Spidey just sold on eBay for  $ 1200. Is this an outlier or is this the going rate?

The Superman vs Shazam is nowhere to be found in high grade. Maybe that will change when the Black Adam movie arrives. 

Edited by eastriver31400

On 2/5/2022 at 6:16 PM, eastriver31400 said:

So I’ve set my site on picking up the Superman vs Spider-Man Treasury. The historical significance of the DC Marvel collab alone makes me want a high grade copy for my collection. 

I would also love a Superman vs Shazam to add to the collection.

How difficult is it to pick up these books in high 9.6+ condition? 

A 9.6 Sups vs Spidey just sold on eBay for  $ 1200. Is this an outlier or is this the going rate?

The Superman vs Shazam is nowhere to be found in high grade. Maybe that will change when the Black Adam movie arrives. 

In the September Clink auction last year a 9.6 went for $382 and a 9.8 went for $649, so the person who bought it from ebay is obviously :insane: . As for the Superman v Shazam, good luck with that.