• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

14 books on the way posted by Lady Allysin

3 posts in this topic

More treasures involving the things I enjoy.

Went to the Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con and submitted many books. TMNT #1 3rd Print #3 & #4 1st Prints. Dark Shadow by Gold Key issues 6-10, Man from U.N.C.L.E. #3, Hogan's Heroes 5 & 9, Blitzkreig #1, Brave & The Bold #200 and Amazing Spider-Man #102 in German. They should be back sometime In September. Now for the long wait :).

See more journals by Lady Allysin

Hi Lady Allysin!

It's always a pleasure to read other collector journals regarding their excitement in anticipation of receiving their raw submissions graded from the CGC! I hope you receive the grades you are hoping for and that they are nicely centered and displayed without any "newton effect" that I have been reading about! Moreover, like Every Day A Story shared above, hopefully they will return into your hands before Septemeber, which I feel like they will! :-)

Take care and best wishes with your collecting journey!

-Professor Pecora